AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- E2open demonstrates the result of its significant and ongoing investment in supply chain management technology with its latest product release announced today. The improved intercompany connectivity, new shipment and material tracking and traceability, deeper control of manufacturing processes, and better planning capabilities—all within a more secure cloud-based operations environment—provide enriched visibility and control while leveraging E2open's powerful business network.
- Enhanced connectivity with external partners and internal systems such as SAP
- New product to support shipment serialization, track and trace
- Improved workflows to enable collaborative New Product & Technology Introduction and automated manufacturing instructions to outsourced manufacturing operations
- Improved scalability of scenario planning capabilities
- Continued investments in end-to-end security
"E2open has always been an innovator in global supply chain management, but over the last year we have significantly increased investment in our product and technology solutions," says Michael Farlekas, CEO, E2open. "This latest release demonstrates the benefits that investment is delivering to our customers: improvements in flexibility, scalability and adaptability will enable our customers to adjust more quickly to changing conditions and make better decisions that improve competitiveness in a challenging market."
E2open is the leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative planning and execution across global trading networks. Enterprises use E2open solutions to see and control their trading networks through real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics. For more information, visit e2open.com.
Kim Cook | AVP, Marketing | E2open | firstname.lastname@example.org | (512) 425-3541