EagleRider Offers Motorcycle Travelers and Enthusiasts An All Inclusive Motorcycle Mobile App
LOS ANGELES, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EagleRider, the world's largest motorcycle rental, tours, sales, service, and parts & accessories company, launches its new Android and iOS application for its customers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. The application has an array of features making it the one stop mobile shop for motorcycle shopping. This is now available for free at the App Store and Google Play.
The EagleRider app is the first of its kind to enter the market. This application has a clear, easy to use dashboard giving users direct connection to all of EagleRider's features. The latest tech development is in lieu of the business' rapidly growing customer base and product expansion. Motorcyclists and motorcycle travelers will have access to all of their motorcycle needs straight from one app on their mobile device. The app will provide a new entry point for the following products:
- EagleRider's motorcycle rentals and tours mobile optimized site to easily book a rental or tour.
- UsedMotorcycles.net's mobile optimized site when shopping and browsing for used motorcycles.
- A quick easy way to set-up a service appointment for your Harley-Davidson at an EagleRider service center.
- Easy access EagleRider's motorcycle super store for all motorcycle parts and accessories at highly competitive rates.
- Quick access to online motorcycle check-in for EagleRider motorcycle renters.
- The new instant roadside assistance feature for EagleRider rental and tours customers.
"The use of mobile apps is continuously growing and there aren't many apps for motorcyclists out there, that's what's most exciting about the EagleRider app," said Ryan Oreif, EagleRider's Director of Product. When asked what the best part about the app was, Ryan added, "Offering fast, easy mobile access for anything from setting up your next vacation plans, buying a motorcycle, setting up your service appointment, or buying a new exhaust or brakes."
Pioneering the motorcycle rental concept in 1992, EagleRider is now a full service motorcycle experience company offering Harley-Davidson®, Honda®, BMW® rentals, one way rentals, and guided and self-drive tours. With over 100 locations, EagleRider is the world's largest motorcycle travel company also offering service, parts and accessories, and motorcycle sales including an array of features for individuals and dealers looking to buy and/or sell their bikes. For more information, please visit www.EagleRider.com for EagleRider rentals and tours, www.UsedMotorcycles.net for EagleRider sales, and Store.EagleRider.com for parts and accessories. Like us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact: Bardia Peake, (310) 536-6777, firstname.lastname@example.org