Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity, Set for September 24 in Austin, Texas Until August 22, attendees can take advantage of early-bird registration and save up to 30 percent off full price.
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Registrants can still take advantage of early-bird pricing for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity, set for September 24 in Austin, Texas.
The one-day event at Brazos Hall features a strong lineup of security innovators, along with problem-solving, networking, collaboration, food, and exhibits. Speakers at the must-attend conference include:
- Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist, IBM
- Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
- Sarath Geethakuma, Senior Director of Global Information Security at VISA
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Will Hurley, Co-founder of Chaotic Moon Studios
- Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
- Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
- Spencer Mott, Chief Information Security Officer at Amgen
- David Rockvam, Vice President Product Management & Marketing Communications at Entrust, and
- Brett Whalin, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, HP.
Attendees will come away with a newfound understanding of:
- The latest approaches to threat response
- How to secure business operations
- How to balance cybersecurity and privacy
- Big data's implications for security analytics
- And more.
Until August 22, attendees can take advantage of early-bird registration and save up to 30 percent off full price. Register now for only $299 — for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team, member, and student pricing plans are also available.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
Media Contact: Margo McCall, IEEE Computer Society, (714) 816-2182, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society