WALTHAM, Massachusetts, October 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
EarlySense, the market leader in Proactive Patient Care Solutions™, announced today that its new website (http://www.earlysense.com) is now live. The launch of the new website parallels a major turning point in the company's evolution. In addition, as EarlySense continues to become the standard of care in hospitals worldwide, the website is taking on added importance.
"EarlySense has grown into an international operation with a powerful presence in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Our new reality inspired us to design a fresh, informative and easy to navigate website that clearly demonstrates the company's strong leadership role in the patient safety industry," said Ms. Yfat Scialom, VP of International Sales and Marketing at EarlySense.
Ms. Scialom continued, "EarlySense has achieved many milestones in the last year in terms of partnerships, installations, technology advancement, and IP strength. There is also more clinical proof that EarlySense system data empowers medical staff to detect early warning signs of patient deterioration, reduce pressure ulcers and falls and increase patient safety. EarlySense's comprehensive solution is quickly becoming the standard of care in hospitals worldwide. The details of all of these achievements, and more, are clearly documented on the new website. We are all very excited and plan to continue working hard to support the global momentum of medical institutions to improve patient safety and outcomes, service our customers well and be a name that patients and staff can trust."
EarlySense will be demonstrating its comprehensive, contact-free, continuous patient monitoring solution at various events in the US and Europe this fall. The company invites conference participants to stop by its booth for a demonstration and briefing at one of the following fine conferences:
- National Magnet Conference (ANCC), October 2-4, 2013, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua), October 13-16, 2013, Edinburgh's International Conference Center, UK, (Booth #18)
Note: Patient safety experts Dr. Sarah Patricia Slight and Dr. Eyal Zimlichman will address the topic, ECONOMIC EVALUATION OF IMPLEMENTING A CONTINUOUS MONITORING SYSTEM IN A MEDICAL--‐SURGICAL UNIT in an oral presentation on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 from 10:45 - 12:15, in the Harris Room on the first level.
- American College of Emergency Physicians (InnovatED at ACEP), October 14-16, 2013, Seattle, WA
- PFLEGE + HOMECARE LEIPZIG, October 15-17, 2013, Exhibition Center of Leipzig, Leipzig Germany, (Hall 2, Booth #A48)
Note: EarlySense will make a special 30-minute presentation titled: CONTACT-FREE MONITORING, MAINTAINS AND SUPPORTS THE INCREASE OF PATIENT SAFETY on October 15, 2013, from 13:30 - 14:00, in the exhibitor forum, stand number D36.
- LeadingAge Annual Meeting & Expo, October 27-30, 2013, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX, (Booth # 3526)
- Collaborative Alliance for Nursing Outcomes (CALNOC), October 28-30, 2013, Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Seattle, WA
- Medica, November 20-23, 2013, Fair Centre Messeplatz, Dusseldorf, Germany, (Hall 16, Booth # G-40)
- Israeli Society for Quality in HealthCare, November 20, 2013, David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel
Note: Rehabilitation clinicians will present on the use of a contact-free patient monitoring system as a tool to improve the quality of elderly care on November 20, 2013 at 11:10.
- European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM), November 28-30, 2013, New Conference Centre in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, Luxemburg, (Booth A6)
EarlySense has brought to market an innovative technology designed to advance proactive patient care and empower clinicians to achieve better patient outcomes. Through early detection, the EarlySense system assists in identifying and preventing potential adverse events. It does so by providing motion rates and bed exit alarms, to reduce falls and pressure ulcers, as well as surveillance of heart and respiratory rates to potentially detect patient deterioration. The company's flagship product, the EarlySense System, is a continuous, contact-free, patient safety monitoring solution that monitors and documents a patient's vital signs and movement using a sensor that is placed underneath a bed mattress or a chair cushion. There are no leads or cuffs to connect to the patient who has complete freedom of movement and is not burdened by any cumbersome attachments. The system was designed to monitor patients on medical surgical floors who are usually monitored by nursing staff approximately once every four hours. The system is currently installed at hospitals and rehabilitation centers in the USA and Europe. It is also commercially available in Canada. Hospital administrators report that patients, their families and staff feel more comfortable knowing the system is in place. EarlySense Inc. is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
International Media Liaison