NEW YORK, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Vintage, the capital markets, corporate services and institutional & fund services division of PR Newswire, is pleased to announce its flexible XBRL tagging and filing solution, fleXBRL, has been further improved with the next generation Disclosure Management solutions from Certent.
Key to this new advancement in XBRL workflow is Certent's pioneering integration of Microsoft® Office into its software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. Ease-of-use continues to be a compelling aspect of the platform.
"Keeping our clients working within their comfort zone, specifically within Microsoft Word® and Excel®, is an important element for accounting and XBRL review accuracy," said Liam Power, President at Vintage.
"Certent's SaaS environment has always focused on ease-of-use by allowing financial reporting departments to remain within their familiar workplace standard of Microsoft Office. This integration reduces filing stress for many of our clients that have multi-layered review and comment workflow procedures. We're pleased to continue offering our clients Certent as the next evolutionary Disclosure Management step in our fleXBRL program," concluded Power.
Next generation Disclosure Management highlights include:
- New User Experience – An enhanced client experience with streamlined workflow and an intuitive, modern, and customizable user interface. Clients will benefit from increased visibility and greater process tracking capabilities.
- Financial Connectors – A direct connection to NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, and other major ERP, CPM, and consolidation systems to help clients ensure data accuracy and automate the flow of information.
- Integration with Microsoft® Cloud – The continuing migration to a cloud-based Microsoft Word and Excel environment maximizes workflow efficiency and creates one seamless online version of the truth. This evolution heightens collaboration and simplifies the review and approval process within familiar Microsoft® tools.
- Support for Inline XBRL – The seamless integration of one-click Inline XBRL report generation ensures regulatory compliance with expected forthcoming SEC requirements.
- Disclosure Research – An intuitive solution that provides efficient access to public disclosures and helps locate actionable information to perform comparisons with ease and establish best practices. In addition to qualitative research, Disclosure Research now allows for quantitative benchmarking and trend analysis for customized peer groups.
- Investor Reporting – This platform for private companies streamlines and simplifies investor, management, and board reporting. Certent's Investor Reporting solution facilitates cross-department collaboration on Word and PowerPoint® documents including defined roles for security and a transparent audit trail.
"Certent next generation Disclosure Management offerings streamline the SEC reporting process, improve productivity, and strengthen controls and compliance by enabling companies to create, compare, and communicate all crucial aspects of business reporting with deep Microsoft Office integration and cloud-based technologies," said Michael Madigan, senior vice president of product management and strategy for Certent. "It fits perfectly into Vintage's innovative fleXBRL program."
fleXBRL scales to best match your company's reporting complexity and accounting department's workflow. Click here: http://promotions.prnewswire.com/Vintage_Filings_XBRL_solutions.html
Vintage, a PR Newswire division, is a top-three provider of full-service regulatory compliance and shareholder communications services, delivered across our three practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Services and Institutional & Fund Services. Founded in 2002 and acquired by PR Newswire in 2007, Vintage has evolved to become the industry's intelligent value choice. We deliver a flexible balance of people, facilities and technology to ensure that regulatory compliance and shareholder communications processes are efficient, transparent and painless. Services include IPO registrations, transactions, virtual data rooms, EDGAR & XBRL filing, typesetting, financial printing and investor relations websites.
Certent, Inc. is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for equity compensation and financial disclosure management. Our open ecosystem allows for comprehensive partner integrations enabling best-in-class stock plan administration, robust financial reporting for ASC 718, and high quality XBRL and HTML SEC disclosures. Founded in 2002, Certent has helped more than 1,400 public, private, and pre-IPO companies worldwide innovate their stock plan and financial reporting processes.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services
PR Newswire & Vintage
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ease-of-use-and-microsoft-office-integration-drives-xbrl--disclosure-management-solution-for-public-companies-300246979.html