Visiongain's comprehensive new 262 page report reveals that the East African oil & gas market will see capex of $4.19bn in 2015, including spending on both upstream exploration & development (E&D) and midstream infrastructure.
Market scope: East Africa is fast becoming one of the world's most interesting oil and gas hotspots. For many years the area was neglected by the world's oil and gas industry, and even in Africa it was overshadowed by the rapid development in West Africa and the established markets in North Africa. However, with the discovery of both oil & gas reserves in the region over the past five years, opportunities are being created within a number of East African nations.
East Africa covers a territory roughly six times the size of the North Sea but fewer than 600 wells have been drilled in the region to date. The reserve estimates in the region have increased rapidly over the past few years and yet only a small percentage of the region has been properly explored. The market has changed too, as major international companies are becoming involved alongside smaller companies, thus indicating the industry's confidence in East Africa's immense potential.
Mozambique and Tanzania's substantial offshore gas reserves and proximity to Asian demand centres offer the potential for LNG export by the end of the decade, while Uganda and Kenya present opportunities for commercial oil production even sooner. With a significant amount of seismic activity and exploratory drilling already taking place and plans for large midstream infrastructure projects, the East African oil & gas market will attract tens of billions of dollars of investment over the coming decade.
Are you involved in the East African oil & gas market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It's vital that you keep your industry knowledge up to date. You need this report.
The East African Oil & Gas Market 2015-2025 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the East African oil & gas market opportunities?
- 148 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
- When will the East African oil & gas market grow?- View East African capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025
- Why will the East African oil & gas market evolve?
- This report features a total of 3 interviews: 2 of which are with oil experts and 1 with a security expert.
- The CEO of Swala Energy- The Managing Director of Heritage Oil Tanzania Ltd.
- The report also provides a 3rd interview with a security specialist, the Regional Director for Saladin Security. Having in depth knowledge of the security situation is vital for businesses looking to operate in the East African region
- Which East African oil & gas submarkets will thrive from 2015-2025?- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the East African submarkets? Stay informed about the potential for each of the East African oil & gas submarkets with capital expenditure forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025:
The Upstream Exploration & Development (E&D) Market Forecast 2015-2025, with individual country forecasts for:
- Geophysical Studies
- 2D Seismic Studies
- 3D Seismic Studies
- Onshore Wells
- Offshore Wells and Subsea Development
The Midstream Infrastructure Market Forecast 2015-2025, with individual country forecasts for:- Pipelines- LNG Facilities- GTL Facilities- Refineries- Storage
Where are the leading national East African oil & gas markets from 2015-2025?
- Understand where the greatest levels of capex are currently being spent and the opportunities for growth going forward. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market and submarket forecasts and analysis for national mark
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03186374-summary/view-report.htmlAbout
Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.orgUS: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/east-african-oil--gas-market-2015-2025-upstream-exploration--development-and-midstream-infrastructure-capex-in-tanzania-mozambique-kenya-uganda-with-special-focus-on-rapidly-emerging-countries-ethiopia-south-sudan--somali-300372026.html