HYDERABAD, India, November 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report "Global Diagnostic Imaging Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 38.30 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.60% from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diagnostic-imaging-market-654/"
Free sample of the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diagnostic-imaging-market-654/request-sample"
Medical imaging is the method of making a visual image of the inside of the body for medical intervention. These devices aid in creating a databank of normal anatomy and physiology of internal organs so that any irregularity can be observed immediately.
The capability to generate pictures of a patient's internal anatomy and alter them to film through diagnostic imaging has transformed the way many diseases and injuries are spotted, diagnosed, and treated. This market has applications in several medical arenas like cardiology, neurology, and orthopaedics. Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities. The US is set to devote almost 20% of its GDP on healthcare by 2017, a higher proportion than any other developed country.
Factors such as an increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiac, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders, rise in cognizance for prompt diagnosis, rising number of diagnostic imaging techniques, and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets are driving the growth for the global Diagnostic Imaging market.
Enquire more about the report here "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diagnostic-imaging-market-654/inquire"
The Diagnostic Imaging Market is segmented as following:
Based on Type:
- Portable X-Rays
- Handheld X-Rays
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET Imaging
- SPECT Imaging
- Doppler Imaging
- Photoacoustic Imaging
- Tactile Imaging
- Functional near infrared spectroscopy
Based on Application:
- North America Diagnostic Imaging Market
- Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market
- Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market
- Latin America Diagnostic Imaging Market
- Middle East and Africa Diagnostic Imaging Market
The major companies operating in the global Diagnostic Imaging market are GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, and Shimadzu Corporation.
The Diagnostic Imaging market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Companion Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-companion-diagnostics-market-640/
In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-146/
Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast