Eastbay is releasing the App in conjunction with their latest catalog. By purposefully capturing additional videos and behind-the-scenes images from cover shoots, Eastbay is using the Eastbay Lens to bring consumers closer than ever to featured athletes.
"We know our consumers rely heavily on their phones, both for shopping and staying connected," said Bob Stephan, vice president for marketing at Eastbay. "We're excited to reach them in a new and meaningful way by bringing the Eastbay experience full circle. In the process, we're expanding the heritage of the Eastbay catalog and reaching a larger audience than ever before."
Other functionalities of the Eastbay App include:
- Shop – Easily access more brands, colors, sizes, and styles of athletic gear
- Release Calendar – Stay up to date on the newest shoe releases from the top brands with the ability to filter by brand and launch month
- Order Tracking – Follow products through the entire delivery process
- Social – Quickly view and toggle between Eastbay's Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook feeds
- Catalog – Request to receive an Eastbay catalog right from the App, to utilize the Eastbay Lens
The Eastbay App is available for both Apple and Android devices.
Founded in 1980, Eastbay strives to be the go-to resource for pro-grade gear, casual styles, and expert training tips for athletes who care about winning. Part of the Foot Locker, Inc. family since 1997, a specialty athletic retailer that operates more than 3,400 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Eastbay proudly joins Foot Locker in its vision of becoming the leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel.
Additional information may be found at eastbay.com | Instagram: @eastbay | Twitter: @eastbay | YouTube: youtube.com/eastbay | Blog: blog.eastbay.com | Facebook: facebook.com/eastbay | App: iOS and Android
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160920/409802LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eastbay-announces-launch-of-new-mobile-application-300331021.html
SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.