Visitors Enjoy Free Dining and Great Room Rates During Orlando's Deal Season, Aug. 15 – Sept. 30
ORLANDO, Fla., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In the midst of blockbuster attraction openings and major expansions at its theme parks and attractions, Orlando is helping visitors save big with 45 days of enticing offers. As an aggregator for Orlando's top deals, VisitOrlando.com/deals is the go-to source to find the best collection of hotel rates, dining deals and more.
"From August 15 to September 30, Orlando's room rates are among the lowest of the year and the world's top theme parks are offering free dining plans," said Visit Orlando President & CEO George Aguel. "This is as good a time as any for a budget-conscious traveler to choose Orlando."
Free dining offers at Orlando's world-famous theme parks include:
- SeaWorld Orlando – Enjoy a full day at SeaWorld Orlando plus All-Day Dining (a $32.99 value), with each full paid admission
- Universal Orlando Resort – Two days of free dining with four-night stay, from $56 per person, per day
- Walt Disney World Resort – Get a free dining plan with a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package* at select Disney Resort hotels
Outside of Orlando's theme parks, the dining deals continue through all of September during Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month. More than 60 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $33, with $1 from each purchased dinner donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Florida.
Featuring James Beard-nominated chefs and celebrity restaurateurs, the annual event serves up incredible value at top restaurants that include Emeril's Tchoup Chop, Emeril's Orlando, The Capital Grille, Luma on Park, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, K Restaurant, Fogo de Chao and The Venetian Room.
Orlando's Deal Season also features hotel offers from Travelocity, TravelZoo, Living Social and other travel partners at VisitOrlando.com/deals. These include:
- Nickelodeon Suites Resort (Lake Buena Vista) – 40% off best available rate
- Sheraton Vistana Villages (SeaWorld & International Drive) – 3rd night free
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa (Lake Buena Vista) - 20% off one- bedroom rates from $103
Visit Orlando's Magicard, a free and easily downloadable savings card, offers additional enhanced deals on car rental, golf, spa, outdoor activities and more.
Rates and offers are based on availability and subject to change.
*Valid for travel between 9/2 – 9/25
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log on to Orlando's official website at VisitOrlando.com/deals or call an Official Travel Counselor at 800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando or Facebook at Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.
Editor's Note: For additional press information or high-resolution downloadable images, please visit VisitOrlando.com/media.
SOURCE Visit Orlando