NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Most companies believe employee recognition programs are an essential tool for boosting employee happiness, increasing productivity and strengthening workplace culture, yet the majority admit their programs need improvement. EBG (Entertainment Benefits Group)– a leading travel and entertainment provider serving 40,000 corporate clients – today announced that a web-based Reward Management Solution is now available for employers on its corporate benefits platforms – TicketsatWork, Plum Benefits and Working Advantage.
The reward platform will provide employers with a complete, turn-key solution to manage their existing or anticipated employee recognition programs, and just in time for the holidays. With a user-friendly interface, multiple reward types and the support of dedicated account executives, the Reward Management Solution will take the guesswork out of rewarding employees and automate the process to save time, resources and money. It will also add tremendous value by providing employees free access to thousands of great quality reward and incentive products. Get started with rewards.
"Corporate spend in the rewards market continues to rise because employee happiness remains a top business priority for great organizations," said Brett Reizen, President and CEO of EBG. "Since 2001, our travel and entertainment employee benefits platforms have helped over 40,000 corporations invest in their employees' happiness and create positive, productive workplaces. Adding a rewards component to our current offering was a natural extension of our business. Managers can now celebrate employee milestones and recognize achievements with reward cards or custom print and digital reward certificates that can be instantly redeemed for over 200 retail gift cards and thousands of exclusive travel and entertainment deals including attractions, live shows, movie tickets and more."
To create a rewards platform that would best serve the needs of its corporate clients, EBG commissioned a survey to determine the impact employee recognition programs have on businesses. Responses were collected from more than 2,000 human resources professionals across 38 industries, ranging from small businesses to large corporations. The survey revealed that 94 percent of employers believe recognition programs are a key tool for creating engaged, motivated and productive employees, leading to increased retention and recruitment. In essence, recognition programs are a top business priority because they directly impact a company's bottom line by celebrating its biggest asset: the employees. However, more than half of respondents (65 percent) reported that their recognition programs have room for improvement, indicating cost, poor quality reward choices, difficult implementation, limited resources and time as top challenges. To view infographic and full survey results, click here.
EBG's Reward Management Solution, offered through TicketsatWork, Plum Benefits and Working Advantage, will solve these major pain points, allowing human resources professionals to increase recognition and create a positive environment where employees want to work. The new tool offers employers the flexibility to manage, plan, schedule, customize and distribute rewards all in one place – streamlining the process to save time, money and resources. The user-friendly interface also gives employers the ability to reward or gift employees for any type of achievement or milestone such as years of service, anniversaries, holidays, retirement, wellness, peer-to-peer recognition, philanthropy, promotions, birthdays or other meaningful occasions.
Key features of EBG's Reward Management Solution include:
- Offered by a Trusted Brand. Over 40,000 corporations and their 50 million employees know, trust and use TicketsatWork, Plum Benefits and Working Advantage as their entertainment and travel perks programs. The addition of corporate reward and incentive products will provide employers with a turn-key solution to execute their recognition programs and allow employees the ability to redeem rewards on the most comprehensive travel and entertainment benefits platforms.
- Choice. Employees will have access to redeem rewards for gift cards from over 200 retail brands including apparel, restaurants, electronics and spas, as well as thousands of travel and entertainment products – including exclusive discounts at over 225,000 hotels – not available to the general public. Plus, EBG has exclusive partnerships with top entertainment providers including: Universal Orlando Resort®, Walt Disney World®, Cirque du Soleil®, SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment® and hundreds of other top attractions and live entertainment nationwide.
- Easy and Intuitive Web-Based System. Employers can manage and customize all aspects of their recognition programs online. With the ability to set up and manage recipient distribution lists, select reward denominations, create personalized messages, choose from a variety of reward product types and schedule automated delivery, the program is easy to use and time-saving. Additionally, employers can set various permission levels for other staff or departments within their company.
- Service. A dedicated account executive will be assigned to work with employers to develop a program that best fits the needs of each company. Moreover, access to direct service support will be available for assistance or troubleshooting
- Cost Effective. No setup fees and no delivery charges, which is different from many other reward and incentive programs that include substantial fees. Additional customization options are also available.
About Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG)
EBG is one of the largest privately held travel and entertainment providers in the United States. Headquartered in Miami with offices in Orlando, New York and Las Vegas, the company features TicketsatWork - the largest, most comprehensive corporate benefits program for travel and entertainment. TicketsatWork merged and acquired its largest competitors in the market – Plum Benefits in April 2014 and Working Advantage in November 2015. The three programs make up the Corporate Programs Division of EBG and service over 40,000 corporate clients. With a network of consumer and B2B businesses, EBG has a proven track record of establishing successful and innovative website portals and partnerships. Owning 100 percent of its technology, EBG has developed a customized point-of-sale ticketing and administration system that reaches more than 60 million users and supports a continuously growing infrastructure. EBG also operates two customer service call centers, more than 45 retail locations in Las Vegas and Orlando's largest Premier Ticket and Operations Center, located near Universal Orlando Resort and minutes away from Walt Disney World. EBG brands include TicketsatWork.com, PlumBenefits.com, WorkingAdvantage.com, BestofOrlando.com, Showtickets.com, BestofVegas.com, NewYork.com and Tickets & Tours. Learn more at www.entertainmentbenefits.com or follow us on Twitter at @EBGBiz.
For press inquiries contact:
Sr. Communications Manager
Phone: (646) 833-0549
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ebgs-corporate-programs-division-launches-reward-management-solution-to-help-companies-increase-employee-happiness-and-strengthen-workplace-culture-300344398.html
SOURCE EBG (Entertainment Benefits Group)