SHANGHAI, Oct. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- By August 2016, EBT PrintPack Ltd. has successfully installed "EBT" RFID management and labels for 1000 clothing chain stores in Shanghai which improved their working efficiency.
Shanghai EBT, based on many years' accumulation of RFID technology and the application in the clothing industry, puts forward the UHF RFID technology as the core, combined with Internet technology, wireless communication technology and aiming to offer a one stop solution to help partners to maximize their benefit. The main purpose of the scheme is to use RFID long-distance read-write prevention and other security features, to help with warehouse inventory and selling statistics, to quickly find goods and VIP customers' management. It can also help with high efficiency operations to promote sales, to help customers optimize warehouse logistics operations and to implement distribution policies.
1. Management and control of materials: fixed assets, tools, fixtures and automated inventory.
2. Automatic recovery system: Recycling Containers and ESD Static clothing.
3. Track the quality: track the finished products' quality, feedback and SMT production line.
4. Anti-theft security: supermarkets, libraries and warehouses.
5. Smart Warehousing, real-time management of storage spaces: control box system and warehousing access control.
6. Medical Application: surgical instruments, fixed asset management, medical waste treatment and tracking.
About EBT PrintPack Ltd.
Shanghai EBT PrintPack Ltd. specializes in customized labels and RFID labels, which are widely used in daily life. Our products have already been exported to over 40 countries in Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Our turnover raised over US$4 million last year. At the same time, our professional sales team can help to offer one stop solutions to meet your demands.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ebt-printpacks-rfid-management-and-label-launched-in-1000-clothing-chain-stores-300344908.html
SOURCE EBT PrintPack