SAN JOSE, Calif., June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced it has helped EC Hispanic Media increase productivity and improve financial and operational visibility for nearly fifty different products and sales regions. By graduating from QuickBooks to Intacct, the growing media company eliminated manual, paper-based processes and gained the flexibility it needed to support ongoing growth.
In a new customer profile, Intacct highlights the results EC Hispanic Media achieved by switching to Intacct's cloud financial applications. The full case study is available for download at http://us.intacct.com/customer-successes/case-study/ec-hispanic-media. Here is a quick overview of the profile:
Previous Business Challenges Faced by EC Hispanic Media:
- Growing media company needed a flexible financial management solution that automates financial processes
- Needed to more effectively manage and report on ~50 product lines
- Wanted richer reporting functionality for greater insight into its dynamic business
- Looking to implement a cloud-based solution for anytime, anywhere access
Results with Intacct:
- Gained ability to easily track, monitor, and report on several product lines, regions, ad types, projects, etc.
- Automated processes for purchase requisitions, invoice approvals, and time and expenses
- Cut monthly close process in half and time spent preparing financial statements by one third
- Achieved greater visibility into both financial and operational metrics to better manage the business
- Saves $100,000 annually by avoiding additional finance headcount
Highlighted Comments from Gil Garcia, CFO, EC Hispanic Media:
"As we expanded our business, it became clear that we needed a more flexible, cloud-based financial management system with better reporting functionality. After comparing Intacct against NetSuite and SAP, we were blown away by what we saw from Intacct."
"Intacct has reduced the amount of time we spend preparing financial statements by at least a third, and cut our monthly consolidation and close process in half."
"Our biggest win from Intacct has been its ability to capture more data than we were able to track before. We've been able to expand our reporting and do valuable analysis that we never even would've attempted in our old accounting software because of the time required. In Intacct, we can look at any type of breakdown we need, and better manage the company through an accurate, holistic view of our financial and operational metrics."
- Visit the Intacct website
- Learn more about how Intacct delivers real-time visibility
- Follow Intacct on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the Intacct blog
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct's accounting software, in use by more than 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers also offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.