"EHS departments capture a lot of critical data, but have lacked the ability to analyze and leverage it in real-time," said Adrian Bartha, CEO of eCompliance. "Safety Intelligence provides executives with unprecedented visibility into safety performance at every level of the organization. With powerful analytics, EHS professionals can quickly identify risk and prevent incidents from occurring."
Safety Intelligence integrates with eCompliance's industry leading safety management system, enabling users to:
- Leverage a library of safety reports, based on best practices from over 300 EHS professionals
- Build and analyze interactive dashboards for every site and department
- Create and track unique KPIs with customized charts
- Deliver insightful reports to clients and stakeholders about safety performance
- Visualize and expose new risk to proactively predict and prevent incidents
- Streamline data delivery with automated report scheduling
To learn more about Safety Intelligence, visit www.ecompliance.com/safety-intelligence.
eCompliance safety software is the leader for improving worker participation in safety. The eCompliance mobile app connects workers with head office, creating a two-way conversation so safety leaders can make faster, fact-based decisions, and executives gain an unrivaled view of safety risk across their company. With the mission to eliminate 1 million incidents, eCompliance is the fastest growing safety software company in the world with hundreds of client success stories. Offering a real-time safety environment, eCompliance empowers organizations to improve EHS performance and use safety as a competitive differentiator. For more information, visit www.ecompliance.com.
Follow eCompliance on Twitter and LinkedIn.
SOURCE eCompliance Management Solutions Inc