Edible Arrangements Celebrates Holidays With New Gift Collections
WALLINGFORD, Conn., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- From our top-selling Holiday House Bouquet™ to the new Joyous Bouquet™, Edible Arrangements® is offering an expanded line of fresh fruit gifts for the holiday season.
"The holidays are a special time of year to gather and celebrate with family and friends," said Edible Arrangements CEO Tariq Farid. "On behalf of Edible Arrangements, we would like to wish everyone a peaceful, healthy and happy holiday season. We are thrilled to be a part of your holiday celebration.
"Our Christmas, Hanukkah and other holiday collections are filled with fresh, delicious gifts for every wish list. From large corporate celebrations to family gatherings of any size, we offer dozens of festive holiday bouquets and dipped fruit boxes that are perfect for the season."
In addition to traditional favorites, Edible Arrangements is introducing the following new gift arrangements and boxes for the 2012 holidays:
- Holiday House Bouquet™ - created in a keepsake ceramic gingerbread house container featuring sweet pineapple gingerbread men dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate, and filled with fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Joyous Bouquet™ - featuring our new dove shaped pineapple dipped in white chocolate and filled with an assortment of fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Gingerbread Man Daisy™ with dipped strawberries - a fun, festive fruit bouquet filled with gourmet semisweet chocolate covered strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, and pineapple daisies, and featuring one gingerbread man-shaped chocolate dipped pineapple to top it off.
- Chocolate Indulgence™ Apples - a decadent box of one dozen Granny Smith apple wedges, hand-dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate with a variety of indulgent toppings like miniature morsels and rich chocolate micro drops.
- Luminous Star™ Festival with dipped strawberries - a winter fruit bouquet featuring sweet, star-shaped pineapple, and filled with an assortment of fresh and semisweet chocolate dipped strawberries, orange slices, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
All can be ordered online at www.ediblearrangements.com or by calling 1-877-363-7848.
"Our holiday gift collection is also perfect for corporate orders designed to make a 'WOW' impression," said Farid. "We can accommodate orders big or small and deliver them directly to a company's top clients."
For information on corporate gifting, visit www.edible.com/gifts.
About Edible Arrangements
Edible Arrangements International, LLC. is the leading purveyor of delicious, high-quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are practical and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Edible Arrangements is made up of more than 1100 locally owned and operated franchised locations worldwide. More information about Edible Arrangements is available at 1-877-363-7848 or online at www.ediblearrangements.com.
SOURCE Edible Arrangements