Edible Arrangements Elves Prepped For Very Last-Minute Holiday Deliveries
Leader in fresh fruit arrangements 1000+ stores are making it easy for shoppers scrambling to finish their gift lists
WALLINGFORD, Conn., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thousands of Edible Arrangements elves in towns and cities across the US and Canada are poised to come to the rescue for last-minute holiday shoppers over the next few days. The pioneer and leader in hand-sculpted, fresh fruit arrangements is offering same-day delivery every day through Christmas Eve to make it easier to take care of everyone's holiday list, and as always without any of the hidden rush fees many others are charging.
"We know there are a lot of people who wait until the last minute to finish their shopping and we want to make it as easy as possible for them to check every name off their list," said Edible Arrangements CEO Tariq Farid. "Our Christmas and other holiday collections are filled with fresh, delicious gifts and we are doing same-day delivery through Christmas Eve. And unlike many other National gift delivery companies, our local franchisees in towns across North America ensure that gifts are personally delivered and never, ever add rush fees."
In addition to all of the fresh fruit favorites starting at only $29 they are known for, Edible Arrangements has introduced a number of new gift arrangements and boxes for the 2012 holidays, many of which make a perfect holiday table centerpiece:
- Holiday House Bouquet™ - created in a keepsake ceramic gingerbread house container featuring sweet pineapple gingerbread men dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate, and filled with fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Joyous Bouquet™ - featuring our new dove shaped pineapple dipped in white chocolate and filled with an assortment of fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Gingerbread Man Daisy™ with dipped strawberries - a fun, festive fruit bouquet filled with gourmet semisweet chocolate covered strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes and pineapple daisies, and featuring one gingerbread man-shaped chocolate dipped pineapple to top it off.
- Chocolate Indulgence™ Apples - a decadent box of one dozen Granny Smith apple wedges, hand-dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate with a variety of indulgent toppings like miniature morsels and rich chocolate micro drops.
- Luminous Star™ Festival with dipped strawberries - a winter fruit bouquet featuring sweet, star-shaped pineapple, and filled with an assortment of fresh and semisweet chocolate dipped strawberries, orange slices, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
All can be ordered online at www.ediblearrangements.com or by calling 1-877-363-7848.
About Edible Arrangements
Edible Arrangements International, LLC. is the leading purveyor of delicious, high-quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are practical and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Edible Arrangements is made up of more than 1100 locally owned and operated franchised locations worldwide. More information about Edible Arrangements is available at 1-877-363-7848 or online at www.ediblearrangements.com.
SOURCE Edible Arrangements
More by this Source
Edible Arrangements® Rings in the New Year With Guest Appreciation Event
Jan 03, 2014, 10:54 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.