Edible Arrangements® Introduces Make Today a Little Sweeter™ Collection
Debuts six new fresh fruit bouquets for everyday occasions, starting at $35
WALLINGFORD, Conn., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Edible Arrangements® wants everyone to have a chance to "Make Today a Little Sweeter™" with the launch of its new collection featuring six personal-size fresh fruit bouquets that are perfect for any sentiment.
The collection offers an assortment of handcrafted fruit bouquets at a price point that makes giving easy and affordable. The Make Today a Little Sweeter™ line starts at $35 and includes bouquets perfect for occasions ranging from congratulations to thanks and cheer.
"Edible Arrangements® products are a great addition to birthdays and holidays, and now guests can sweeten every day for the special people in their lives," said Edible Arrangements® CEO Tariq Farid. "The Make Today a Little Sweeter™ line is designed to provide a fresh and healthy way to brighten anyone's day. It's the perfect way to 'WOW' that special person who needs some encouragement, deserves congratulations or just a little cheer."
To celebrate the new line, Edible Arrangements® is giving away Make Today a Little Sweeter™ fruit bouquets this month on Facebook. To enter, fans are invited to share how they would like to make someone's day a little sweeter at Facebook.com/EdibleArrangements.
Weekly stories will be selected to receive a complimentary arrangement; from the new collection to help fans "Make Today a Little Sweeter™," and brighten someone's day. The giveaway, which debuted last week, has already garnered more than 8,000 entries, proving that guests are excited to share stories of everyday "sweetness."
The Make Today a Little Sweeter™ collection features an assortment of arrangements, including:
- Cheer Me Up Bouquet™ - featuring fun-shaped pineapple, strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe and grapes artfully arranged in a ceramic container.
- Get Well Bouquet - a full of color fruit bouquet including orange slices, pineapple-shaped daisies, strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe and grapes.
- Thank You Bouquet - featuring daisy-shaped pineapples, fresh strawberries, grapes and signature white and semisweet chocolate dipped bananas.
- Love Bouquet - filled with small and large pineapple-shaped hearts, apple fruit truffles with swizzle, strawberries and grapes.
- Congratulations Bouquet - with large and small star shapes, cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, grapes and apple truffle pieces.
- Just Because Bouquet™ - arranged with a pineapple-shaped cupcake, hand-dipped in semisweet and white chocolate and topped with sprinkles, accompanied with apple fruit truffles with swizzle, strawberries, grapes and pineapple.
The line also includes two dipped fruit boxes:
- Just Because Chocolate Dipped Fruit Box - Strawberries dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate featuring white swizzle and chocolate morsels.
- Thank You Chocolate Dipped Fruit Box - Four strawberries and four apples dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate and topped with swizzle, plus four bananas hand-dipped in both white and gourmet semisweet chocolate.
More information on the Make Today a Little Sweeter™ Collection is available at www.ediblearrangements.com/freshnews.
About Edible Arrangements
With over 1,100 franchise locations open or under development worldwide, Edible Arrangements International, LLC is the leading purveyor of delicious, high quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are practical and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Brothers Tariq and Kamran Farid developed and launched the company in 1999 in East Haven, CT, after many years in the floral industry. The company has been recognized as an industry leader since its inception, including ranking first in its category in Entrepreneur magazine's annual "Franchise 500" for the past six years and also placing in Entrepreneur's Top 40 of "Fastest Growing Franchises" and "America's Top Global Franchises." Edible Arrangements® was named one of the Top 5 businesses in Connecticut by Inc. magazine's first Hire Power Awards in 2012 and has also ranked in Inc.'s Top 5,000 fastest growing privately-held companies for seven consecutive years. The company was recently recognized as one of the "Top 100 Internet Retailers" by Internet Retailer magazine and was also named as one of 1851's "Top 100 Social Franchises." Customers may order arrangements by telephone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, at one of the company's retail stores, or online at EdibleArrangements.com. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® and other trademarks noted are registered trademarks of Edible Arrangements, LLC.
SOURCE Edible Arrangements
More by this Source
Edible Arrangements® opens 1,100th location
Oct 17, 2013, 11:14 ET
Edible Arrangements® honors top performing franchisees at eighth annual convention
Sep 05, 2013, 17:23 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.