EDTA Announces Keynote Speakers and Themes for 2010 Annual Conference and Auto Show
WASHINGTON, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by the Electric Drive Transportation Association:
When: Tuesday, January 26-Thursday, January 28, 2010
What: 2010 Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) Conference and Annual Meeting
Where: The Washington Auto Show, Walter E. Washington Convention Center (801 Mount Vernon Place, N.W.)
Why: After unprecedented manufacturing and infrastructure developments and more than $7.5 billion of federal funding to advance electric vehicle adoption and smart grid technology in 2009, learning about and discussing the future of the industry is more important than ever. Embarking on this next step, the EDTA Conference and Annual Meeting will be co-located this year with the 2010 Washington, D.C., Auto Show. There, EDTA will offer three days of plenary sessions, workshops, expert panels and social events to bring together professionals and advocates in the electric drive industry. An Advanced Technology Superhighway will feature exhibits on the latest in battery, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell vehicles from top manufacturers, battery makers and infrastructure companies. EDTA will also celebrate its 20th Anniversary with a special luncheon on Wednesday, January 27.
- Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
- Senator Bryon L. Dorgan (D-ND)
- Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
- Governor George Pataki, Counsel, Chadbourne & Parke LLP and Former Governor of New York
- Michael Jackson, Chairman and CEO, AutoNation
- Theodore F. Craver, Jr., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Edison International
- Mary Ann Wright, Vice President and Managing Director, Johnson Controls Business Accelerator for Advanced Energy Storage Solutions
- Tom Stephens, Vice Chairman, Product Development, General Motors
- Richard Lowenthal, CEO, Coulomb Technologies
- Kevin Czinger, President & CEO, Coda Automotive
- John Clark, Managing Director, Electric Vehicle Management, GridPoint
For media registration, please visit: http://www.electricdrive.org/index.php?ht=d/sp/i/13544/pid/13544
For more information on the 2010 EDTA Conference and Annual Meeting, including schedules, speakers and session descriptions, please visit: http//www.ElectricDrive.org
SOURCE Electric Drive Transportation Association
More by this Source
Yearly Plug-In Vehicles Sales Jump 83 Percent over 2012
Jan 07, 2014, 15:27 ET
City of Indianapolis to be recognized as "E-Visionary"
Nov 20, 2013, 12:42 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.