LONDON, June 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Due to kick off next week, EdTechXEurope, the leading education technology-focused conference platform in Europe, has today confirmed its final roster of leading industry speakers, and programme for the day.
Taking place over two days on 15-16th June at Kings Place, the London based event is set to be the biggest yet delivering high level insights, opinions, innovation and advice from a renowned roll-call of experts, including:
- Jonathan Rochelle, Product Management Director, Google for Education
- Daphne Koller, President & Founder, Coursera
- Johannes Heinlein, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, edX
- Satya Nitta, IBM Watson Research Centre
- Rob Grimshaw, CEO, TES
- Deborah Quazzo, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, GSV Acceleration
- Vincent Fung, Investment Director, Net Dragon
- Richard Culatta, Chief Innovation Officer, State of Rhode Island
- Chip Paucek, CEO & Co-Founder, 2U
- Charles Hardy, Education Engagement Lead, EMEA, LinkedIN
- Johan Hägglund, CEO, DigiExam AB
- John Yates, New Ventures Director, City & Guilds
- Sir Robert Winston, Professor of Science and Society, Imperial College London
- Luis Pinto, Global Operations Partner, Learn Capital
- Joanna Bersin, Head of Education, Kano
- Vineet Bewtra, Investment Director, Omidyar Network
- Joseph Noble, Head of Channels & Partnerships, Oxford University Press
- John Martin, CEO, Sanoma Learning
- Full list
Now in its fourth year, the event has grown eight fold since its inception in 2013 by connecting the global EdTech ecosystem. The summit has also expanded internationally with the launch of the EdTechXAsia summit and expo event welcoming 1200+ thought leaders to Singapore on the 8-9 November 2016.
Benjamin Vedrenne-Cloquet, Co-Founder of EdTechXGlobal said: "The 16th of June 2016 will be the largest concentration of education technology thought leaders, innovators, investors, educators and influencers in Europe."
For full details of the agenda, and further information about speakers and keynotes - visit: http://ecosystem.edtechxeurope.com/2016agenda
EdTechXGlobal connects the global EdTech community though insight, investment and annual thought leadership event series, EdTechXEurope in London and EdTechXAsia in Singapore. The EdTechXGlobal summits bring together executive level investors, innovators, and industry influencers from worldwide education technology companies. Through extensive networking opportunities, the conferences in London and Singapore also aim to connect leading foundations, higher-education institutions, policy makers, and thought leaders from the industry as well.
Now in its fourth year, EdTechXEurope 2016 is scheduled to take place at Kings Place in London, UK on 15-16 June, hosting 800+ global attendees and over 150 global speakers, in partnership with leading education events SXSWedu and WISE. The inaugural EdTechXAsia conference will invite 1200+ global thought leaders from the Asia region and the international EdTech industry for a two-day summit and expo event.