LONDON, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Malaysia is an attractive education destination due to the country's safe environment, affordable tuition fees and living costs, high-quality education, presence of international branch campuses, and twining programs. This insight examines the tertiary private education landscape in Malaysia and outlines the opportunities for investors in this space. It also provides education related statistics such as enrollment data, ranking of institutions, student to faculty ratio, and so on. Government initiatives to promote the industry have also been outlined.
- Malaysia is an attractive education destination due to the country's safe environment, affordable tuition fees and living costs, high-quality education, presence of international branch campuses, and twining programmes.
- Asia is becoming a main demand-generating region due to a robust growth in population and income levels. China, Indonesia, and Iran are major contributors to the enrollment of international students in Malaysia.
- The enrollment of international students in Malaysian higher educational institutions has been growing at % since 2005.
- Business, sciences, engineering, mathematics, law, and Information Technology (IT) are the major disciplines, comprising % of student enrollment in Malaysia.
- The education industry continues to experience a shortage of highly qualified academic staff.
- Education has been identified as National Key Economic Area (NKEA). The industry is supported by the Malaysian Government through benefits such as tax reliefs, Investment Tax Allowance (ITA), and foreign currency policies for service providers.
- Malaysian institutions will be further seeking an effective branding through educational collaboration with foreign institutions, establishment of branch campuses in other
countries, and adoption of new operational models such as online degrees and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3008828/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48