WAYNE, Pa., Oct. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Egalet Corporation (Nasdaq: EGLT) ("Egalet"), a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative treatments for pain and other conditions, today announced that representatives of Egalet will be participating in an abuse-deterrent formulation conference, and will be attending two investor conference this fall. The presentations are as follows:
- 3rd Human Abuse Liability & Abuse-Deterrent Formulations Conference
November 2 - 3, 2016
Hilton Crystal City at Reagan National Airport in Arlington, VA
For more information, visit exlevents.com/hal
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016.
- 3:00 p.m.: Wendy Niebler, DO, senior vice president, clinical development and medical affairs at Egalet, will present "Adapt to the Increased Scrutiny Required to Secure Improved Label Claims."
- 12:30 p.m.: Dr. Niebler also will be a panelist during the discussion titled, "Spotlight the Key Learning Factors of FDA Advisory Committee Meetings."
- Thursday, November 3, 2016
- 9:45 a.m.: Karsten Lindhardt, Ph.D., senior vice president, research and development at Egalet will present, "The Challenges in Standardizing Category 1 Studies: The ARYMO™ ER Case Study."
- Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
November 15, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
The Lott New York Palace Hotel, New York, NY
The presentation will be audio webcast live and available for replay at Egalet's website at http://egalet.investorroom.com/eventsandwebcasts.
- Guggenheim Securities Boston Healthcare Conference
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
The Intercontinental, Boston, MA
Egalet management will be available to conduct one-on-one meetings with interested parties.
Egalet, a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative treatments for pain and other conditions. Egalet has two approved products: OXAYDO® (oxycodone HCI, USP) tablets for oral use only –CII and SPRIX® (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray. In addition, using its proprietary Guardian™ Technology, Egalet is developing a pipeline of clinical-stage, product candidates that are specifically designed to deter abuse by physical and chemical manipulation. The lead programs, ARYMO™ ER, an abuse-deterrent, extended-release, oral morphine formulation, and Egalet-002, an abuse-deterrent, extended-release, oral oxycodone formulation, are being developed for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate. Egalet's Guardian Technology can be applied broadly across different classes of pharmaceutical products and can be used to develop combination products that include multiple active pharmaceutical ingredients with similar or different release profiles. For additional information on Egalet, please visit egalet.com. For full prescribing information on SPRIX, including the boxed warning, please visit sprix.com. For full prescribing information on OXAYDO, please visit oxaydo.com.