DUBLIN, Feb 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Egypt LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The LNG market in Egypt projected to surpass 4.5 MMT by 2025. In 2015, Egypt recorded highest imports of LNG in Middle East & Africa. The country majorly imports LNG from Qatar, Algeria, Australia and Equatorial Guinea. Moreover, increasing demand for LNG from various end use sectors and decreasing LNG prices in comparison to other alternative fuels are anticipated to drive LNG market in Egypt during 2016-2025.
Egypt was an exporter of LNG till 2014. However, natural gas production in Egypt declined over the past few years, and at the same time demand for LNG increased continuously due to rising demand from power and industrial sectors in the country. Thus, from being an exporter of LNG, Egypt currently imports LNG to address domestic demand. Moreover, Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company secured a long-term contract from Gazprom and Sonatrach to supply 15 BCM of LNG to Egypt by 2020.
Also, several companies operating in Egypt LNG market are increasing focus on using Floating Storage and Regasification Units (FSRU) for faster commissioning of LNG and to also reduce cost of importing LNG. Furthermore, in order to reduce natural gas demand-supply gap in the country, imports and domestic production of LNG in Egypt is forecast to rise through 2025.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Egypt LNG market
- To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth within next ten years
- To help align market-centric strategies for LNG terminal operators, aggregators, suppliers, marketers and consultants
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Egypt Primary Energy Consumption
5. Egypt LNG Supply Market Outlook
6. Egypt LNG Potential Demand Market Outlook
7. Egypt LNG Potential Demand Supply Gap Outlook
8. Egypt LNG Regional Market Outlook
9. Egypt LNG Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Dynamics
11. LNG Pricing Analysis
12. Egypt Pipeline Infrastructure Outlook
13. Competitive Analysis
14. Customer & Supplier Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f8tkw/egypt_lng_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/egypt-lng-market-is-projected-to-surpass-45-mmt-by-2025---rising-demand-from-power--industrial-sectors---research-and-markets-300404257.html
SOURCE Research and Markets