NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- eHopper Services, LLC, a technology company that builds modern point of sale systems for small businesses around the world, has launched multi-store support for the eHopper POS. It now provides full visibility into all locations with the convenience of accessing all management features, functions and data all from one place.
The key features added for businesses with multiple locations include:
- Multi-Store functionality to allow merchants to manage all aspects of their business among all of their locations in real time, seamlessly all from one place.
- Store Inventory Transfer for the movement of inventory between stores, which ensures each location is properly stocked. Merchants can also individually adjust products from multiple inventories as needed.
- Purchase Order Receiving for easier replenishment orders to vendors who provide inventory to their business' multiple locations.
- Multi-Store Data Collection & Reporting for viewing data across all locations or filtering by each individual one, giving merchants more transparency into their business data and a birds-eye view of all performance statistics.
- Employee Management for assigning and tracking employees in one or more locations.
"With the addition of multi-store functionality, our customers will be able to streamline their business operations and offer even better customer service to their clientèle, thus resulting in higher profits and foot traffic in all of their locations" states Vladimir Basin, Director of Products for eHopper POS Services.
Retail businesses with multiple locations such as boutiques, vape shops and convenience stores benefit from the improved inventory features, as the new purchase ordering feature ensures these businesses are always stocked with the items their customers demand. Furthermore, the ability to manage inventories across multiple locations and transfer products as needed will streamline inventory integrity substantially.
For hospitality based establishments such as QSR, coffee shops and bars that often serve different menus across multiple locations, they will benefit from having more control over what items are added and removed as needed promotes better organization and cohesion between locations. Also, managers can ensure that all locations always have proper amounts of the ingredients and condiments available for customers, and are properly staffed.
eHopper POS software provides highly beneficial features and functions that small businesses need in order to perform at peak efficiency, manage operations and ensure their customers get the best service possible each time they return to their store.
eHopper POS features:
- Easy to learn and intuitive interface and functions that any employee or manager can learn and use easily
- EMV compliant hardware for merchant and customer security, and is compatible with multiple payment forms such as magstripe, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Multi-platform software that works on Android tablets, Windows tablet and PCs, as well as the Poynt mobile POS terminal
- Real-time data collection with quick report generation which provides managers with data that is easy to read and reference
- Superior customer management tools for storing contact information and reaching back out to customers with information, marketing and updates
eHopper Services, LLC is a technology company located in New York that provides business management solutions to business around the world. Their product, the eHopper Point Of Sale system enables business retailers to efficiently manage store operations, cut costs and promote repeat business with their customers. Today, eHopper Services, LLC continues to provide point of sale solutions, improve upon their products and influence innovation with business management.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ehopper-pos-launched-multi-store-support-to-small-businesses-globally-300341571.html
SOURCE eHopper Services, LLC