NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), congratulates its eight research analysts featured on TipRanks' Top 25 Wall Street Analysts list. The analysts cover a number of sectors for Oppenheimer and their performance has consistently outperformed the markets.
"We are very pleased to see eight of our analysts on the TipRanks' list of top performers," said John Parks, Managing Director and Director of Research at Oppenheimer. "Our analysts are focused on providing timely and insightful research to our clients as they make their investment decisions. The broad representation of our analysts on TipRanks list confirms the depth and quality of our research product."
The eight Oppenheimer analysts listed in the rankings include:
- Christopher Glynn, who ranked first across sectors and first in industrial goods
- Glenn Greene, who ranked second across sectors and first in technology
- Brian Schwartz, who ranked third across sectors and second in technology
- Michael Wiederhorn, who ranked fifth across sectors and first in healthcare
- Steve Manaker, who ranked tenth overall and first in finance
- Timothy Horan, who ranked 13th overall and ninth in technology
- Scott Schneeberger, who ranked 20th overall and first in services
- Brian Bittner, who ranked 22nd overall and second in services
TipRanks creates its rankings by tracking and measuring the performance of over 50,000 financial experts. Each analyst is given a "star ranking" based on the percentage of the analyst's ratings that result in positive return, the expert average return, and statistical significance. The website provides performance information on analysts and others that distribute financial advice for private investors and day traders.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eight-oppenheimer-research-analysts-named-to-tipranks-top-25-wall-street-analysts-list-300336518.html
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.