EIN News Launches Wildfire News Today
Website Offers Wildfire News Organized by Topic, Country
WASHINGTON, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- /EIN News/ EIN News, a leading media monitoring company, has added Wildfire News Today (wildfires.einnews.com) to its vast portfolio of websites that provide breaking news on industry, business, politics, sports, entertainment and many other topics.
The website provides continuous news coverage of wildfires, see e.g.:
- Wildfire Prevention News - wildfires.einnews.com/news/wildfire-prevention
- Colorado Wildfire News - wildfires.einnews.com/state/colorado
- Wildfires: News by Country - wildfires.einnews.com/all_countries
- Wildfires: News by Topic - wildfires.einnews.com/category/wildfires-general-news
About EIN News (http://www.einnews.com/)
EIN News has developed one of the world's leading real time news indexing services. Its systems continuously scan the web, indexing news from thousands of worldwide sources. The data is then filtered according to specific needs, and the processes are supervised by a team of professional news editors.
Thousands of industry, government and private institutions rely on EIN News for their media monitoring needs. Combining both intelligent search technologies and the human element, EIN News delivers the most efficient, yet personalized media monitoring, news aggregation and syndication services on the market.
EIN News is positioned as the leading news index on the planet.
The company's services include:
- EIN Presswire (www.einpresswire.com), a press release distribution service that reaches more than 12 million people each year. Its archive contains over 200,000 press releases posted in the last 365 days.
- EIN World Conference Directory (events.einnews.com), a platform to list your business conference or other trade event online for free. The event listings are included in one of the world's largest news indexes.
- Newsfeed Maker (www.newsfeedmaker.com), a syndication service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the websites of its members. Users can manage up to 10 news feeds from one central location, its various formats make it accessible for every website or blog.
- Yicha (www.einnews.com/yicha), a state-of-the-art real-time news index.
- EIN Inbox Robot (www.inboxrobot.com), a newsletter service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the email inbox of a user or a group of users.
SOURCE EIN News