Ektron 9: A CMS That Optimizes Your Digital Strategy Tools for marketers to create and maintain high-impact websites to increase traffic, leads, and sales
NASHUA, N.H., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ektron today announced Ektron 9, the most significant update to the company's .NET web content management product in its history. Ektron 9 extends the Ektron CMS into an agile digital marketing platform, specifically designed for organizations that want to optimize their digital strategy to increase traffic, leads and sales.
"Ektron 9 makes it easy to create and deliver personalized and targeted experiences across devices," said Bill Rogers, Ektron Founder and CEO. "Every feature in Ektron 9 is there to help our customers do their jobs better."
"With Ektron 9 marketers can create websites that adapt to the device a visitor is using," Rogers continued. "Through Ektron 9 persona management, website content becomes more relevant to visitors, increasing engagement and conversions. The new Ektron 9 interface has been enhanced for user productivity. Ektron 9's enterprise search feature delivers a richer search experience for visitors and provides a deeper knowledge of customers. And thanks to the extensive feedback we received from Ektron customers and partners, Ektron 9 is truly an achievement of the entire Ektron community."
Ektron 9 lets marketers connect, engage, acquire, and retain customers across the Web and in the Cloud. With Ektron 9 organizations can:
- Improve connections with their audience through experiences optimized for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Increase visitor engagement with targeted, relevant content
- Enhance customer acquisition and retention by making it easy for visitors to find the information they want
"It's a time-to-market driver for us," says Randy Davis, Chief Information Officer at Ektron customer, Author Solutions. "What Ektron 9 delivers is the capability to make Author Solutions much more agile and to deliver our website features to market faster than the competition."
"We're particularly excited about the persona management features Ektron 9 provides," says James Williamson, Co-Founder and Partner at Ektron implementation partner, MethodFactory. "With Ektron 9 we can create a website that determines the context of the visitor and then serves up relevant content. Relevant content translates into more engaged visitors and more positive business outcomes."
Ektron 9 Features
- Easy to use tools for marketers to control and optimize experience across devices
- Set responsive design breakpoints and automatically resize images for those breakpoints
- Enhanced preview of content on mobile devices
- Control what content appears on devices
- Swap images based on breakpoints to boost context
Enriched Persona Management
- Easier, faster content targeting
- Create personas based on attributes in CRM, Marketing Automation systems, and other key systems
- Insight and analytics into key activities by persona
Improved User Experience
- Redesigned user interface designed for ease of use and productivity
- Drag and drop images into content
- Find and filter published content faster
- Greater control over formatting of content.
Rich Site Search
- Deliver a rich, faceted search experience with Solr
- Fast install and easy configuration
- Provide suggested and "Did You Mean" results
Ektron 9 will be available at the end of June. For more information and to sign up to receive a notification on the Ektron 9 release, please see http://www.ektron.com/9/
Ektron Web Content Management software powers corporate websites, intranets, and social communities for thousands of customers across the world. Ektron Digital Experience Management solutions let marketers connect, engage, acquire and retain customers across the Web and in the Cloud. Ektron is headquartered in Nashua, N.H., with offices in Australia, Canada and the U.K. Ektron customers are leaders in financial services, hospitality, education, healthcare, media and entertainment, technology, non-profit, public sector, and manufacturing and include brands such as Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft, and NASDAQ.
For more information: www.ektron.com.