LONGVIEW, Texas, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ElDorado Mobility has long connected mobility customers, and now the manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vehicles is proud to announce the launch of a newly designed website, aimed at better connecting future and current owners to its products.
Not only has the mobility website been fully rebuilt from top to bottom for the best user experience, but the site showcases ElDorado's strongest brand differentiators, including its relationship with parent company REV Group. ElDorado Mobility is proud to have the backing of a world-class organization that connects and protects communities with a lineup of bus, emergency, mobility and recreation vehicles. Few wheelchair accessible vehicle companies have the support of a $2+ billion manufacturer of specialty vehicles.
Among the mobility website's many online tools:
- The mobility website features in-depth model pages. Each model pages packs product photos and detailed descriptions, along with select model popular floorplans and color selectors.
- Among the descriptions, customers can easily discern which product features help ElDorado stand apart from a sea of mobility vans. These industry-only features provide the space, strength and dependability customers need.
- In addition to a sharable brochure gallery, the mobility website features a helpful FAQ page. ElDorado prides itself on being a valuable resource; this info-packed page compiles some of the industry's most frequently asked questions.
- Current owners can easily find information about their warranty, and the site includes an archive of owners' manuals in case theirs has gone missing. All of the vans' essential documents are easily available for free PDF download.
- Last but not least, the new mobility website includes a comprehensive dealer locator. Utilizing the customer's IP address or zip code, the dealer locator showcases the nearest ElDorado Mobility dealers. And watch for ElDorado Mobility dealer inventory to be added soon!
In addition to these online mobility website tools, future and current owners can learn more about the strong ElDorado Mobility-REV Group relationship. Thanks to the backing of its parent company, ElDorado is more than just a vehicle brand. Together the two work tirelessly to connect customers to their world, all the while protecting them every mile of the way.
ElDorado Mobility offers competitive financing, as well as one of the most dependable parts and service programs, through REV Group. And thanks to the support of REV, ElDorado Mobility offers leading innovations in mobility design with many of these advancements coming straight from REV Bus Group, where paratransit forethought drives many REV innovations. In fact, the Amerivan and the ElDorado Americab, ElDorado Mobility's ADA-compliant fleet of taxi vans, are an extension of REV Bus Group's paratransit fleet with many REV bus dealers proudly carrying ElDorado Mobility wheelchair accessible vans.
To learn more about ElDorado Mobility, visit the new website at eldoradomobility.com.
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group, Inc., is a $2+ billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands. Products include ambulances, fire trucks, shuttle buses, transit buses, yard trucks, street sweepers, luxury motorhomes and wheelchair accessible vehicles. REV owns 26 brands, employs more than 6,000 people in 16 different manufacturing facilities in the U.S., and produces more than 20,000 specialty vehicles annually. REV Group recently moved its corporate headquarters from Orlando, Fla., to Milwaukee, Wis. For more information about REV Group, visit revgroup.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Gabriela Otto, REV Group, Inc.
E Gabriela.Otto@revgroup.com T 786-279-7023
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eldorado-mobility-a-rev-group-manufacturer-launches-all-new-mobility-website-300350406.html