LONDON, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Canada's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a market share of 10.4% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in the country is mature and has been witnessing a modest growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.52% to reach CAD33.8 billion by 2020. During 2015-2020, online spending is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 11.98%, to reach CAD6.7 billion by 2020.
- Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.98% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 67.2% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Canada - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3621795/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-canada---market-summary-and-forecasts--comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020-300339375.html