LONDON, Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Incrementally improving economic conditions are having a positive impact on shopper confidence. However, demand for big ticket electrical purchases remains fragile as earnings growth continues to be minimal. The latest games consoles are the stand out opportunity, as tablet demand begins to mature. While long term growth in electrical is coming from improving the omnichannel experience.
- Sector and category forecasts to 2020 to help you plan for future growth in the right areas
- Strategically plan using analysis of key issues that will affect your business over the next 5 years
- Prioritize distribution investment with channel growth rates to 2020, including top seven specialist market share data
Demand for the latest Microsoft Xbox One and Sony PS4 is having a significant impact on the games consoles and software market, with bundle offers and price reductions ensuring demand remains high.
While there are high expectations for wearable technologies, the category is yet to prove its worth to retail, with prices remaining too high, and capabilities, particularly with the battery, putting off shoppers. However, with the Apple iWatch due for release in April, 2015, this could invigorate the market.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the electrical market size and how will it develop over the next five years?
- When will growth return to the sub-categories in electrical and how will they perform over the next five years?
- Which products and events will be driving growth, and which are holding it back?
- What are the key issues that will impede or maximize future growth opportunities?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3468666/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers