LONDON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Electron microscope is a type of microscope that uses a beam of electrons to create an image of the specimen under analysis, while sample preparation is a very crucial step when it comes to the examination of samples in the electron microscope. The global electron microscopy & sample preparation market was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2014, which is expected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2014 to 2019.
Technological advancements in workstations, global alliances among leading research institutes to boost drug discovery, and recent advancements made in the field of analytical instruments are propelling the growth of the electron microscopy & sample preparation market. However, difficulty in developing one-size-fits-all kits and high costs of workstations act as major market restraints hindering its market growth.
The report includes company profiles of major players, recent activities in the market, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and partnerships, and SWOT analysis.
Some of the companies profiled in this report are Roche Holdings (Switzerland), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Sigma Aldrich Corp (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Asylum Research (U.S.), Carl Zeiss Ag (Germany), FEI Co. (U.S.), Danish Micro Engineering (Denmark), Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan), Jeol Ltd. (Japan), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Olympus Corporation (Japan), among others.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country specific data of type, such as transmission electron microscope (TEM), tungsten filament scanning electron microscope (W-SEM), field emission scanning electron microscope (FEG SEM), and focused ion beam scanning electron microscope (FIB-SEM)
- Premium insights of electron microscopy & sample preparation typesComparative Analysis
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3186377/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com