Electronic Transactions Association Announces Open Registration for 2013 ETA Annual Meeting and Expo Offers sneak peak into what's happening at the nation's premiere payments industry event, scheduled for April 30 - May 2 in New Orleans
WASHINGTON, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the trade association of the global electronic payments industry, today opened registration for the 2013 ETA Annual Meeting and Expo, the nation's premiere payments industry event, running from April 30 to May 2 in New Orleans. Online registration is available at http://www.electran.org/am13.
"The 2013 ETA Annual Meeting and Expo promises to be the premier business and networking event of the year for the payments industry," ETA Chief Executive Officer Jason Oxman said. "With nearly 200 exhibitors, more than 3,000 top industry executives, dozens of conference sessions, new conference sessions, more floor space and an increased media presence this year will be the biggest in ETA's history, reflecting the rapid growth in our $3.6 trillion industry."
- The 2013 ETA Annual Meeting and Expo will be held at the state-of-the-art Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in the heart of New Orleans. Highlights of the 2013 ETA Annual Meeting and Expo include:
- One industry, one roof – More than 3,000 CEOs, presidents, investors, principals and payment professionals representing the entire electronic payments ecosystem will gather at the event to conduct business, strategize, unveil new products and more.
- New Mobile Pay Zone – A brand-new section will be added to the exhibit floor that's dedicated to fast-growing mobile payments industry. Exhibitors will be showcasing the latest products and services for mobile payments.
- New Payments Next Zone – A brand-new exhibit pavilion highlighting small and start-up companies looking to launch cutting-edge new products, services or ideas will be added to provide innovators with direct access to venture capitalists and potential industry partners.
- New Mobile Payment Innovations 2013 – A new conference, this full-day event will focus on sharing actionable business intelligence on the dynamic mobile payments industry and will be presented in partnership with Mobile Contactless Payment Innovations (separate registration required).
- Bigger Than Ever – More than 200 exhibitors in more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space with more than 3,000 executives.
Discounted-rate rooms are available at numerous local hotels. For more information about ETA's 2013 Annual Meeting and Expo or to register, visit http://www.electran.org/am13. For media inquiries, contact Bradford Williamson at 703-398-1137, or Williamson@pinkstongroup.com.
SOURCE Electronic Transactions Association