"Based on platform, the land segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the electronically scanned arrays market"
Based on platform, the land segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the electronically scanned arrays market in 2016. Land-based electronically scanned arrays are used to obtain real-time information in warfare situations. Detection of objects and tracking & reporting functions are performed by military phased array radars, which, in turn, propel the growth of the land segment.
"The North American region is estimated to account for the largest market share; Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
Based on region, North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the electronically scanned arrays market in 2016. Integration of active electronically scanned arrays with traditional radar system components and replacement of traditional electronically scanned array systems in this region are factors expected to drive the growth of the North American electronically scanned arrays market. Key players such as Raytheon Company and Northrop Grumman Corporation based in North America have upgraded their latest radar systems to improve detection capabilities, as well as enhance surveillance duration & resolution. Such developments in the field of electronically scanned arrays have contributed to the growth of this market in North America.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the electronically scanned arrays market:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation – C Level – 32%, Director Level – 38%, and Others – 30%
- By Region – North America - 27%, Europe – 18%, Asia-Pacific – 46%, and RoW – 9%
Major companies profiled in the report include Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Saab AB (Sweden), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), The Raytheon Company (U.S.), and Thales Group (France), among others.
This research report categorizes the electronically scanned arrays market on the basis of type (active and passive), platform (land, naval, and airborne), range (short, medium, and long), array geometry (linear, planar, and frequency scanning), and component (transmit receive module, phase shifters, beamforming network, signal processing, radar data processor, power supply module, and cooling system). These segments and subsegments are further mapped across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and rest of the world.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses —industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the electronically scanned arrays market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on electronically scanned arrays offered by top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the electronically scanned arrays market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the electronically scanned arrays market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the electronically scanned arrays market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the electronically scanned arrays market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04364968-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electronically-scanned-arrays-market-projected-to-grow-from-usd-624-billion-in-2016-300367709.html