SAN FRANCISCO, June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Eleven real estate professionals at Pacific Union International have been ranked among the most productive in the United States, a testament to the firm's commitment to recruiting and retaining Northern California's top performers.
REAL Trends Annual The Thousand list ranks the top 250 real estate professionals and teams in the nation by 2015 sales volume, as well as the top 50 professionals by average sales price. This year's honorees, along with the rest of Pacific Union's real estate professionals, strengthened the Bay Area luxury firm's position as the ninth largest residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. earlier this year, with 2015 sales volume of $8.22 billion.
"Each and every year we are humbled by the extraordinary results of our top professionals," Pacific Union CEO Mark A. McLaughlin says. "We honor their accomplishments and appreciate their continued commitment to our core values of teamwork, trust, and innovation. While we honor these amazing teams and individuals today, I believe our entire organization and culture are our most significant assets."
This year's REAL Trends The Thousand honorees are:
Individuals and Teams by Sales Volume:
- Nina Hatvany, San Francisco, ranks No. 17, with $216.08 million in sales.
- Dana Green, Lafayette, ranks No. 31 with $174.52 million in sales.
- Tracy McLaughlin, Ross, ranks No. 39, with $136.94 million in sales.
- Tom LeMieux, Menlo Park, ranks No. 70, with $125.61 in sales.
- Shana Rohde-Lynch, Belvedere-Tiburon, ranks No. 121, with $101.57 million in sales.
- Steve Gothelf, San Francisco, ranks No. 213 with $75.82 million in sales.
- The Haney & Potter team, Larkspur, ranks No. 240, with $99.65 million in sales.
Individuals and Teams by Average Sales Price:
- Doyle Rundell, Menlo Park, ranks No. 41, with an average sales price of $10.15 million.
- Ted & Tina Bartlett, San Francisco, rank No. 50, with an average sales price of $4.1 million.
About Pacific Union
Pacific Union ranks as the ninth largest residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. with 2015 sales volume of $8.22 billion. The firm is the San Francisco Bay Area's premier luxury real estate brand operating in eight regions. The brokerage offers a full range of personal and commercial real estate services, including buying, selling, and relocation, and enjoys a relationship with Christie's International Real Estate as an exclusive affiliate in in the San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Alameda and Contra Costa counties in the State of California. Locally owned, Pacific Union operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and unwavering commitment to deliver exceptional service and expertise. For more information, please visit us at www.pacificunion.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eleven-pacific-union-real-estate-professionals-named-to-real-trends-top-250-in-the-us-for-2015-sales-achievements-300291046.html
SOURCE Pacific Union