Elias/Savion Advertising Receives Four American Graphic Design Awards
- Winning Entries Span Industry Sectors: Retail, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Media -
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm located in Pittsburgh, PA, has won four 2010 American Graphic Design Awards for client work in various industry sectors, including retail, building & construction, manufacturing and media. The judges reviewed more than 8,000 entries this year, selecting an exclusive 15 percent for awards.
The following four Elias/Savion projects were named winners:
- Sabika New Classics Catalog: An informative and conceptual catalog highlighting the Classics Collection by Sabika Austrian Crystal Jewelry by reflecting the interaction of jewelry with the historic style of iconic Hollywood imagery.
- Syntheon Corporate Brochure: A dynamic corporate identity brochure outlining the emergence of a leading systems solution integrator and featuring a line of building envelope products that create environmentally and economically sound structures.
- Liberty Tire Recycling Brochure: A new corporate identity brochure that uses stunning photography and compelling content to provide an overview of the organization by highlighting the unique products made from recycled rubber tires.
- VELOCITY Broadcasting Brochure: A high-impact corporate identity brochure with a unique oblong shape and a sophisticated design, this brochure features high-quality, glossy pages that provide an overview of VELOCITY Broadcasting and its capabilities.
"Elias/Savion is proud to serve as a strategic partner for organizations seeking to enhance their brand based on high-caliber creative marketing solutions," said Ronnie Savion , co-founder, executive vice-president and creative director of Elias/Savion Advertising. "Our team consistently strives to exceed the expectations of our clients, and the result is ad campaigns and collateral materials that get attention."
The American Graphic Design Awards recognize outstanding graphic design and advertising work. For nearly five decades, the American Graphic Design Awards has been the flagship competition of Graphic Design USA magazine. The contest is open to the entire graphic arts community, including graphic design firms, advertising agencies, in-house corporate and institutional designers, publishers and other media.
For more information on Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., visit www.elias-savion.com.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm representing architecture/building, education, energy, financial, healthcare, hospitality/destination, the legal profession, luxury marketing, professional services, technology, telecommunications and retail. Since its inception in 1976, the agency continues to be recognized as one of the strongest forces of creative advertising in the region. Elias/Savion is the fourth-largest advertising agency and the second-largest public relations agency in Pittsburgh (as designated by the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2010 Book of Lists). For more information, visit www.elias-savion.com.
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.