"Whether using Elleffe Design to entertain at home or to give as a gift, each design is created with sophistication and adaptability in mind," said Rami Izadyar, Brand Director of Elleffe Design. "Our line of products brings life and elegance into the home for the holidays."
To celebrate this holiday season and the classic Christmas carol, "Twelve Days of Christmas," here are twelve tips for displaying various Elleffe Design products during the holidays.
18 Karat Gold Mosaico Serving Tray- $210.00 USD
1. Display bright and colorful holiday candies that add a color pop to the stainless steel
2. Decorate with holly branches and a pine scented candle to warm your home
3. Hold your special selection of perfumes and lotions for holiday festivities
4. Showcase a tasteful selection of ornaments
Serving Platter in Copper Plated Stainless Steel- $175.00 USD
5. Provide warm hors d'oeuvres at your holiday gathering
6. Serve hot cocoa and hot tea by the fire
7. Display holiday-themed cookies for guests visiting your home for the holidays
8. Use as a centerpiece at Christmas dinner, filled with candles and seasonal elements
3 Tier Server Stand in Stainless Steel - $350.00 USD
9. Hold seasonal fruits wrapped on a bed of reindeer moss to create an inviting atmosphere in the kitchen
10. Fill with an array of delectable baked goods at a holiday tea
11. Hold glamorous jewelry to help you choose your holiday party accessories with ease
12. Give as a holiday gift to a fellow holiday-loving home entertainer
About Elleffe Design
Founded in 2011, Elleffe Design creates the perfect fusion of innovation, style and functionality. The fresh and new stainless steel manufacturer looks to bring its Italian-made décor to North America. The dynamic brand is always pushing boundaries of what can be done with different materials, colors and the union of elegance and warmth to stainless steel. A factory co-op, the company is a collaborative effort to deliver a modern aesthetic through durable and ecofriendly products. Elleffe Design aims to meet the needs of specialty stores, luxury hotels and restaurants. For more information, visit http://www.elleffedesignnorthamerica.com/.
Blaze Public Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elleffe-designs-twelve-ways-of-christmas-300341351.html
SOURCE Elleffe Design