Ellman International Highlights New Scientific Presentations at the 2012 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting
OCEANSIDE, N.Y., March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellman® International is pleased to announce that it will showcase its Pelleve® Wrinkle Reduction System, Ellumine™ Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing System and full line of Surgitron® radiofrequency systems at the 70th Annual AAD Meeting in San Diego March 16 – 20, 2012.
Located at BOOTH #337, some of the country's top dermatologists will be on hand to give presentations about the benefits of the Pelleve System in a dermatologist's practice. Pelleve is a proven, effective, safe and virtually painless cosmetic treatment that reduces wrinkles on the face using advanced radiofrequency technology. Ellman will also be highlighting the Ellumine System, a fully flexible CO2 laser for a versatile range of treatments from full factional skin resurfacing to light touch ups, for a more gentle treatment and minimal downtime. The program covering these two industry-leading, anti-aging systems includes four days of strategic presentations. Ellman invites AAD attendees to learn about the solutions offered by Ellman through any of the presentations listed below:
Friday, March 16:
- Flor Mayoral, MD: "Prospective Multicenter Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Monopolar Radiofrequency Device on Moderate to Severe Hand Wrinkles" in the AAD Late Breaking Research Symposia
Saturday, March 17:
- Robert Tucker, PhD, MD: "Histology of Fractionated CO2 Laser Wrinkle Reduction and Skin Resurfacing In An Animal Model" in the AAD Electronic Poster Exhibits
- Cheryl M. Burgess, MD: "The Role of Pelleve in Your Practice" at the Ellman booth
Sunday, March 18:
- Michael H. Gold, MD: Pelleve - "What It Adds To Ones Clinical Practice" at the Ellman booth
Monday, March 19:
- Vivian Bucay, MD: "Uncover the Versatility of the Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction System" at the Ellman booth
Beyond Aesthetic Treatments
An innovative multi-modality system, the Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction System offers physicians unmatched versatility in a compact design. Physicians can use the Pelleve system to deliver aesthetic treatments as well as perform surgical treatments using the same S5 platform. The Pelleve S5 System incorporates the proven Surgitron technology, providing maximum control in precision cutting with minimal thermal damage to surrounding tissues, plus more versatility than other energy-based technologies, including:
- Wrinkle reduction treatment with the new GlideSafe™ Handpieces
- Hundreds of monopolar and bipolar surgical electrodes for most specialties
- Portable and lightweight - ideal for office and clinic environments
Only the Pelleve Generator offers such unprecedented value and versatility of both non-invasive skin tightening and precise cutting and control for aesthetic surgical procedures.
Find updates and news on the AAD meeting on Twitter @AADMtgs.
About Ellman International
Founded in 1959, Ellman® International, Inc., a New York based manufacturer of devices for surgical and aesthetic procedures, remains recognized today as a pioneer in the development of specialized radiofrequency technology for precision cutting, coagulating, and tissue ablation in physician's offices and clinics. Ellman has a wide range of products that are used in aesthetic, surgical, dental and veterinary medicine in over 60 countries. In 2009, the company leveraged the versatility of its unique radiofrequency platform to introduce the Pelleve™ Wrinkle Reduction System. Pelleve is a revolutionary skin tightening system for non-ablative skin rejuvenation that can be performed in an hour or less, is virtually pain free and has minimal downtime for the patient. Ellman introduced the Ellumine System, the latest innovation for fractional CO2 skin resurfacing, in late 2011.
Find Pelleve at:
© 2011 Ellman International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ellman® International, Inc.
3333 Royal Avenue, Oceanside, N.Y. 11572-3625 U.S.A.
(800) 835-5355 || Fax: (516) 569-0054 || www.ellman.com
SOURCE Ellman International, Inc.