SAN FRANCISCO, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Intersolar -- Eltropy introduces "Solar Customer Portals", a technology platform for solar installers that improves their customer experience, boosts referrals and grows sales with greater efficiency. Simple for contractors to deploy, customer portals on the Eltropy platform enable installers to maintain complete control of their branding, sales process and customer relationships.
Solar buyers can leverage the installer's customer portal to:
- Create a personalized login just like they do on e-commerce websites like Amazon.com
- Securely access and complete all documentation for their solar installation
- Learn, participate and engage with the installer's team and customer community
- Stay informed at every step in the buying journey – about what's next and when
- Monitor their solar system, submit & track referrals and service requests
Solar installers can leverage the customer portal technology to:
- Free up time by cutting down on redundant phone calls and emails
- Engage, educate and nurture buyers to convert more leads into contracts
- Store, review and execute documents for each solar project
- Track buyer progress and receive notifications – for quick follow-up
- Fully automate business processes by integrating with other systems like CRM, Proposal and Workflow tools through APIs
"Solar installers work incredibly hard to give their customers a great buying experience. Solar selling traditionally has a lot of back-and-forth, with a lot that can go wrong in the many weeks between Lead Gen and PTO. Uncertainty leads to buyer frustration and more hard work for the installer," said Ashish Garg, CEO of Eltropy. "We took inspiration from how Amazon.com has revolutionized the buying experience for retail purchases. Buyers love an online, self-serve buying experience. With Eltropy, each solar installer can now provide the same experience for solar purchases. By giving more power and visibility to their buyers, solar salespeople and installers can manage more jobs, and get way more done in their workday while maintaining an excellent customer experience from the first conversation to PTO and beyond."
Eltropy platform licenses are available through either a monthly subscription or per successfully completed solar buying transaction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Founded in 2013 and based in Milpitas, CA, Eltropy offers a simpler way to purchase alternative energy products and services. Addressing the needs of both sellers and buyers, the Eltropy platform eliminates the complexity, manual tasks, paperwork, and friction of the traditional energy purchase process. Through seamless collaboration in the Cloud between Operations, Sales and Buyers, deals can be identified, focused upon and closed rapidly.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eltropy-announces-the-solar-industrys-first-customer-portal-solution-to-simplify-solar-buying-300297350.html