Embraer Releases First Quarter 2012 Results
SAO JOSE DOS CAMPOS, Brazil, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Embraer's (BM&FBOVESPA: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ).
- In the first quarter of 2012 (1Q12), Embraer delivered 21 commercial and 13 executive (12 light and 1 large) jets, surpassing the 20 commercial and eight executive jets delivered in the same period of 2011;
- As a result of aircraft deliveries, coupled with revenues from aviation services and the Company's growing Defense and Security business, 1Q12 Revenues reached US$ 1,155.9 million and gross margin was 23.2% for the period;
- EBIT and EBITDA margins were 7.4% and 12.8% respectively, in 1Q12, in line with Company expectations;
- Net income attributable to Embraer and Earnings per ADS totaled US$ 62.7 million and US$ 0.3463, respectively, in 1Q12;
- Net cash position totaled US$ 301.8 million.
MAIN FINANCIAL INDICATORS:
in million of U.S dollars, except % and per share data
EBIT Margin %
EBITDA Margin %
Adjusted Net Income (Loss) ³
Net income (loss) attributable to Embraer Shareholders
Earnings (loss) per share - ADS basic (US$)
For additional information, please check the full release in our website:
Andre Gaia, Caio Pinez, Claudio Massuda, Juliana Villarinho and Paulo Ferreira – Brazil: (+55 12) 3927-4404
Luciano Froes - North America: (+001) 954 359 3492
SOURCE Embraer S.A.
More by this Source
Embraer: Geostationary satellite will ensure the security of Brazilian communications
Nov 28, 2013, 17:58 ET
Embraer Sells One More E190 to BA CityFlyer
Nov 26, 2013, 07:32 ET
Embraer Executive Jets Announces Purchase Agreement with Arab Wings for Lineage 1000
Nov 19, 2013, 16:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.