ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Emerge Monitoring, Inc. (Emerge), a subsidiary of Bankers Financial Corporation, today announced a revolutionary technology which will change the offender monitoring marketplace.
"We are pleased to announce the R.A.D.A.R. System, which will allow the judicial and legal systems unprecedented accuracy in offender monitoring programs," said Brian Kesneck, President of Emerge. "The R.A.D.A.R. System will provide our customers with the most comprehensive alcohol offender supervision/monitoring system available today. Highly accurate breath alcohol testing utilizing robust, proven technologies combined with real time reporting and Dual Client ID provides immediate and actionable alerts. Utilizing our proprietary technology and a reporting system that gives our customers a location for every test, this mobile device sets a new industry standard for remote portable alcohol monitoring devices."
- Dual, independent biometric technologies for user identification and confirmation. The Emerge R.A.D.A.R. System is the first device to incorporate two completely independent biometric identification systems.
- The R.A.D.A.R. reporting system is mobile device friendly, including iPads and smart phones, and sets an industry standard for immediate reporting of alcohol use; dual identification of test subject; and immediate automated results, compared to delayed results of up to 24 hours after tests from R.A.D.A.R. System competitors.
- The system is designed to meet or exceed all Department of Transportation alcohol testing accuracy standards.
- Military grade 256-bit encryption for data communications is designed to meet all privacy requirements.
- Multiple testing capabilities (scheduled, random and self-initiated) depending on requirements for each individual offender provide GPS location fix on every test, positive or negative.
- Web-enabled software platform and reporting center provides reports in Microsoft Word, Excel or PDF formats.
- Minimum 96 hour battery life before needing a recharge is 3 times industry average.
"The R.A.D.A.R. System gives criminal justice professionals the most efficient and comprehensive end-to-end monitoring and reporting solution in the industry. During our extensive field testing leading up to today's announcement, our customers have seen an increase in offender identification accuracy, substantial improvement in data reporting speed and a superior battery life compared to products currently on the market. We anticipate having our national rollout complete by Q3 2013", said Derek Cassell, Vice President of Emerge.
Over 1.4 million individuals are arrested for driving under the influence annually in the United States; one in three traffic fatalities are caused by an impaired driver.
For more information on Emerge and the R.A.D.A.R. System, please visit us at www.emergemonitoring.com.
For additional information on BFC, please visit www.bankersfinancialcorp.com.
Media Contact: PHYLLIS MAURO Bankers Financial Corporation, 727-823-4000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bankers Financial Corporation