Emerging Drug Delivery Technologies, Profiles of Start-ups and Early-Stage Companies
DUBLIN, September 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndtrx8/emerging_drug) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Drug Delivery Technologies, Profiles of Start-ups and Early-Stage Companies" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Emerging Drug Delivery Technologies, Profiles of Start-ups and Early-Stage Companies focuses on start-ups and smaller companies, but are expected to gain momentum as they advance their technologies and produce significant clinical data. All of the companies profiled have interest in forming new partnerships or receiving funding to enable further development and eventual commercialization of their technologies.
Collectively, the emerging companies profiled in this report are focused on 11 different therapeutic categories. Oncology is the leading focus among companies investigated, and approximately 25 percent of the companies profiled are developing proprietary technologies designed to improve delivery of macromolecules/biologics. Another 25 percent of the companies are focused on novel delivery devices, ranging from inhalation and nasal devices, to more patient-friendly injectable systems. All of the companies investigated are developing technologies that could potentially transform drug delivery in one or more therapeutic areas.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify early stage delivery technologies that will potentially enable the delivery of your therapeutic compound
- Learn about investment opportunities with emerging companies, to gain access to promising, early stage technologies
- Identify novel drug delivery formulations available for partnering, to enhance your product portfolio
For each company profiled, the following information is provided:
- Detailed Technology Description
- Development Status / Pipeline Products
- Patents and Publications
- Partnership and Funding Opportunities
- Business Development & Licensing Contact
Examples of Technologies Presented
- Mini-pump for subcutaneous delivery of IV medications
- Targeted nanoparticle micelles
- Antibody-targeted liposomes
- Abuse-deterrent delivery system
- Dry powder particle processing technology
- Oral capsule technology for biologics
- Nanovesicle delivery system for delivery across the blood-brain barrier
- Timed-release intra-ocular implant device
- Non-invasive aerosol device for brain drug delivery
- Extracellular drug conjugate technology
- Nanoparticles and novel device for CNS and inner ear drug delivery
- Next-generation auto-injector technology
- Nanopolymer drug conjugates
- Microneedle patch system
- Pocket-sized ultrasound delivery device
- Biodegradable, topical drug patch
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndtrx8/emerging_drug
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.