The report includes an overview of the global market for emerging inkjet printing technologies and applications, with a focus on those that have the potential to be disruptive, not just incremental improvements or refinements of existing. (e.g., consumer inkjet) technologies.
It provides analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021. This includes information on the specific drivers, trends, and challenges for different segments of the market. Plus definitions of enabling technologies, such as microfluidics, nanotechnology, and others; technology segments, such as print heads, inks and other fluids.
The report addresses trends in inkjet technology and the global market for the most promising inkjet applications during the period from 2015 through 2021, including:
- Product decoration (e.g., fabrics, ceramics, glass, foods).
- Flavorings and fragrances.
- Medicine and life sciences.
- 3-D printing.
The study format includes the following major elements:
- Executive summary.
- Overview, including definitions, a brief history, technology characteristics, applications and a market summary.
- Developments in inkjet technology that are expected to influence the market through 2021.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each technology and application, during the period from 2015 to 2021.
- General assessment of expected technological and market trends in the longer term.
- Descriptions of key players in the inkjet industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Inkjet Technologies
5: Product Decoration
7: Medicine And Life Sciences
8: 3-D Printing
10: Company Profiles
11: Patent Analysis
- 3-D Systems Corp.
- Arrayit Corp.
- Arrayjet Ltd.
- Biodot Inc.
- Bordeaux Inc.
- Camtek Ltd.
- CIT Technology Ltd.
- Dip-Tech Digital Printing Technologies Ltd.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Co.
- Electronics For Imaging Inc.
- Eoplex Inc.
- Fujifilm Dimatix Inc.
- Huntsman Pte. Ltd.
- Innovalight Inc.
- ITI Solar
- Jettable Ltd.
- Konica Minolta Ij Technologies Inc.
- Kovio Inc.
- Merck Performance Materials Gmbh
- (15+ Others)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7jnsz/emerging_inkjet
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/emerging-inkjet-printing-technologies-applications-and-global-markets---product-decoration-flavorings-and-fragrances-electronics-medicine-and-life-sciences-chemicals--others---research-and-markets-300408966.html
SOURCE Research and Markets