Emerging Medical Technologies Spotlight - 2012 Includes 1855 Companies and Is Updated Monthly
DUBLIN, Ireland, November 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5db4sg/emerging_medical) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Medical Technologies Spotlight" subscription to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Emerging Medical Technologies (EMT) Spotlight ® is a resource for strategic marketing, market research, business development, and investment executives seeking discreet and detailed business, market, and competitive intelligence on privately-held companies developing disruptive technologies in 24 markets.
This tool currently includes 1855 companies and is updated monthly.
LSI leverages multiple data streams to feed this robust resource, including:
- Private Biotech, Device, and Pharma Companies at Various Stages of Development
- Company Overviews and/or Executive Summaries from leading industry investment and partnering conferences
- New companies added regularly outside of the conference circuit via the ongoing efforts of our In-House Research Team
The Complete EMT Spotlight Library provides access to all existing companies, new companies added monthly, and company updates through 2012 in all 24 markets.
Coverage includes emerging innovations in a broad spectrum of medical technology areas including:
- Biotechnology/Cell Therapy
- Drug Delivery
- Gynecology/Women's Health
- Pain Management
- Patient Monitoring
Key Topics Covered:
- Company Name
- Technology Details
- Target Markets
- Key Executive
- Contact Info.
- Year Established
- All Company Overview Data +
- Development Status
- Competitive Landscape & Differentiation
- Financial Summary & Sales Forecasts
- IP Position & Status
- Financing Status
- Investment & Strategic Partnering Needs
- Management Team Bios
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5db4sg/emerging_medical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices
SOURCE Research and Markets