MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Deepan Kannan Chemicals, Materials & Food Industry Manager at Frost & Sullivan
Soundarya Shankar Chemicals, Materials & Food Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
Transportation is one of the most important end markets for the chemicals and materials industry. The demand in this sector is influenced by key trends – globalization; health and wellness; low carbon economy; and functionality and performance. These trends have given rise to many interesting growth opportunities for the different markets of the chemicals and materials industry. This briefing will highlight Frost & Sullivan's opinion on the top emerging opportunities for chemicals in transportation.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn about the key trends influencing the transportation sector
- Understand the impact of these mega trends on the chemicals demand in the automotive sector
- Identify the specific application segments within the automotive industry that are poised for high growth, such as plastics as an enabler of vehicle light-weighting
This presentation will highlight the impact of key trends on the chemicals demand for transportation, it will also benefit raw material manufacturers, polymer and specialty chemicals manufacturers, paints and coatings manufacturers, additive suppliers, polymer compound manufacturers, composite manufacturers, distributors, automotive component manufacturers and automotive OEMs.
"Automotive OEMs are increasingly focusing on key mega trends influencing the industry," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Manager Deepan Kannan. "This has prompted the different value chain participants within the chemical industry to respond by focusing on material solutions that offer a right balance between design, cost and performance."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials & Food practice, please visit: www.chemicals.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/1gHwOEl
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan