DUBLIN, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwdsvb/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US POC/Point-of-Care Lipid Testing Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
This new 305-page report contains 22 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC lipid testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC lipid testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for lipid tests by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Decode Genetics
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Eiken Chemical
- International Technidyne/Nexus DX
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Takara Bio
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwdsvb/2016_emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets