Emerson Ecologics Establishes Practitioner Advisory Council For Emerson (PACE)
Industry-Leading Integrative Practitioners Appointed to Advisory Board for Emerson Ecologics to Better Identify the Needs of Professional Customers
MANCHESTER, N.H., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Emerson Ecologics, LLC, the leading provider of the highest quality professional nutritional supplements to health care practitioners and their patients for over 30 years, today announced the creation of the Practitioner Advisory Council for Emerson (PACE). Composed of five members, PACE embodies the diverse perspectives and varied experiences of respected leaders in integrative health to create a rich source of intelligence for Emerson to better serve its customers and the industry. The goal in the formation of this advisory panel is to provide Emerson Ecologics with the input and guidance of influential thought leaders to gain additional practitioner insight, ultimately to ensure that Emerson is at the forefront of the needs of its customers.
The founding members are all active clinicians and selected based on their experience in and passion for integrative care, as well as their involvement in education.
- Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, the founding chair of PACE, is a naturopathic doctor with board certification in naturopathic oncology, an author and a director of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology. As the Vice President of Quality and Education at Emerson Ecologics, Dr. Alschuler developed and continues to oversee the Emerson Quality Program℠ (EQP), a first-of-its-kind quality verification program for nutritional supplement brands.
- Peter Bongiorno, ND, LAc, a naturopathic doctor and acupuncturist, is co-director of Inner Source Health and Vice President of the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians. With a neuro-endocrinology background, Dr. Bongiorno has authored and contributed to several natural medicine texts, and is an invited expert writer for the Dr. Oz website and Psychology Today.
- Ronald Hoffman, MD, a medical doctor trained in internal medicine and a licensed acupuncturist, founded and is now the Medical Director of the Hoffman Center—one of New York's first comprehensive practices for innovative medical care. Past-president and long-term board member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Dr. Hoffman is also the host of the nationally-syndicated radio program Health Talk.
- Daniel Kalish, DC, a chiropractor with an extensive background in functional medicine, founded two integrative health centers and now leads training programs for practitioners through Kalish Research. An author with an international phone consultation practice with patients throughout the world, Dr. Kalish also conducts research on amino acid treatments for brain healing.
- Jason Wright, MS, LAc, a licensed acupuncturist and Diplomate in Oriental Medicine, is an Associate Professor and the Dean of the Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine of New York Chiropractic College. Mr. Wright is also a founding member of the American Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (AAAOM) Good Preparation and Dispensing Practice Committee.
"Our vision for Emerson is that we are not only the go-to source of the highest quality nutritional supplements and natural products, but that we are a trusted partner for practitioners in running a successful practice and providing the best health care possible to their patients," remarked Andy Greenawalt Emerson Ecologics CEO. "Our advisory council will enable us to gain a greater perspective of what is going on in the industry to make sure we are exceeding customer needs while fully on top of emerging opportunities."
"We have assembled a remarkable group of highly-regarded leaders in their respective fields," commented Dr. Lise Alschuler, "which will create an invaluable resource to ensure that the voice of our practitioners is incorporated into Emerson's strategy."
"I am honored to have been selected as a charter member of the Practitioner Advisory Council for Emerson Ecologics," said Dr. Ron Hoffman. "Emerson is a recognized leader in sourcing products of excellence and providing education to practitioners of complementary and alternative medicine. Underscoring their commitment to staying in the vanguard of innovation," Hoffman continued, "Emerson has selected key representatives across the spectrum of natural medicine to collaborate in identifying priorities for product development and outreach. I look forward to applying my expertise in spotting trends and sharing knowledge with the vast audience Emerson commands with its extensive resources."
About Emerson Ecologics
Emerson Ecologics, LLC is the leading provider of products and services to the professional integrative healthcare community servicing Naturopathic, Chiropractic and Medical Doctors, Licensed Acupuncturists, Dieticians, Nurses, and more. The company distributes over 20,000 products from hundreds of industry-leading manufacturers. As a result of their broad product offering, e‐commerce capabilities, and commitment to the industry's focus on safety and quality, Emerson Ecologics serves as the one‐stop source of products, services and educational solutions for the integrative healthcare practitioner. Emerson Ecologics is GMP registered by NSF. For more information, visit the company's website at www.emersonecologics.com.
S. Nicole Trombly
SOURCE Emerson Ecologics, LLC
More by this Source
Emerson Ecologics Announces Four Award Recipients of the 2013 Emerson Grant Program
May 14, 2013, 11:15 ET
Heel and Emerson Ecologics Expand Distribution Alliance
Apr 24, 2013, 16:22 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.