NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The emission monitoring systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the emission monitoring systems market is stringent legal and environmental regulations. Besides, several other factors such as increased awareness about environmental protection needs, increasing health and safety issues, and growth of oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
The emission monitoring systems market for the oil & gas vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR
The market in the oil & gas vertical is estimated to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Oil & gas companies worldwide prefer CEMS or PEMS to not only minimize emissions but also to measure them continuously. Further, they use emission monitoring systems to meet the increasingly stringent gas turbine emission regulations.
APAC is the fastest-growing market for emission monitoring systems
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in the APAC region. The stringent air pollution regulations and growth in power, cement, and mining industries in emerging economies are some of the factors responsible for the increasing adoption of emission monitoring systems. Further, the developing countries in APAC are also focused on addressing environmental issues and improving their environmental regulations.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Director level – 25%, Manager level – 30%
- By Region – North America - 35%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 25%, RoW – 10%
The key players in the market include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Parker Hannifin Corp. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to system type, element, vertical, and geography.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the emission monitoring systems market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the emission monitoring systems market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on system type, element, vertical, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the emission monitoring systems market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03435669-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001