PHILADELPHIA, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EMS Find, Inc. (OTCQB: EMSF), the developer of an innovative mobile and web based platforms with focus on e-commerce, healthcare and transportation, is pleased to provide this corporate and financial update to its shareholders.
The Company had executed a number of financial transactions which had strengthened its balance sheet and highlighted below:
- The software developer had agreed to convert a debt in amount of $16,546.00 (software development fees) into EMSF common stock.
- Company had authorized the outstanding debt conversion in amount of $12,084.00 (accrued payroll) into EMSF common stock.
- Company had authorized the outstanding debt conversion in the amount of $19,132.00 (personal loan) into EMSF common stock.
- Company had amended its financial agreement with Viva Entertainment Group (Symbol: OTTV) for the sale of an asset (signed on April 5, 2016) and an outstanding note in the amount of $106,000.00. The original note did not have a convertible structure and was in default. Effective, 02/27/2017, the amended note is eligible for an immediate conversion into common stock.
- On 02/21/2017, the company officially had entered B2B healthcare transportation sector by signing a Licensing & Partnership Agreement with established software developer with existing contracts and an extensive relationships with major healthcare plans.
The recent increase in financial assets and decrease in financial liabilities have resulted in the positive improvement of the balance sheet (unaudited results) by $156,752.00. During the next 90 days, EMS Find plans on aggressively improving its balance sheet through the restructuring and eliminating of its remaining convertible debt.
In addition, the management is exploring a strategic business restructuring, designed to drive a long-term shareholder's value by pursuing the M&A transactions with revenue generating private companies.
Company plans to file a Form 8K on 03/09/2017 with additional details regarding this corporate update.
About Ems Find, Inc: The company is an applications & software developer, focused on e-commerce, healthcare and transportation sectors. Ems Find is industry's first, on-demand transportation platform, that connects health care providers and consumers with the closest medical transportation providers for the benefit of the patients. The platform enables users (hospitals, medical offices, nursing homes, home care agencies and other medical providers) and public to schedule medical transportation in timely and efficient manner, based on the type of medical transportation which best fits each patients needs.
Forward-looking statements: Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipate" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof. See EMS Find, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which identify specific factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ems-find-issues-a-financial-and-operational-update-300418294.html
SOURCE EMS Find, Inc.