MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT, Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Online, with free registration at http://frost.ly/bx
Frost & Sullivan Global Program Manager – Visionary Science
The western United States is currently in the fourth year of one of the worst droughts in recent history; the situation is taking a major toll on farmers. This has led to a significant need for new enabling technologies that not only understand the constraints faced by today's framers, but also aids in ensuring an environmentally and economically sustainable future.
Join Frost & Sullivan in this upcoming GIL Webcast, highlighting key technological developments in the field of agriculture and associated technologies that will transform the future of the industry. Participants will also receive the opportunity to discuss the main challenges facing farmers, such as depleting water supplies, with a focus on California agriculture.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- To learn about disruptive technologies in agriculture water management
- To receive an update on the current state of agriculture in California and the world
- To engage in an interactive Q&A session with leading technology and market experts from Frost & Sullivan
Thought leader insights:
"In 2015 farms used 40 percent of California's water supply and only 3 out of 10 acres of irrigated farmland received no surface water supply. Clearly, this drought has led to a significant unmet need for new enabling technologies that not only understand the constraints faced by today's California farmers, but also ensures future sustainability," said Frost & Sullivan Global Program Manager Christopher Shanahan. "California has gone through drought cycles before, but the toll taken by the current multi-year phenomenon has been devastating."
To attend the briefing, email Jaylon Brinkley, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org -- your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://frost.ly/bx
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enabling-technologies-offer-new-growth-opportunities-for-the-future-of-agriculture-300267243.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan