End Your Summer with Fun with Top Destinations and Travel Tips for a Labor Day to Remember from Getaroom.com The Hottest Destinations and Best Deals are on Sale through Getaroom.com's Unpublished Rates and Flash Sales
MIAMI, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --While Labor Day travel is always busy, it's also a good time to find quality rates on hotel rooms. Many hotels rely on summer travel business to bring in a large portion of their revenue, and often feature lower Labor Day rates to entice people to take one last summer trip. The experts at Getaroom.com offer 10 destinations and tips for savvy travelers that want to make the most out of the Labor Day three-day weekend.
- Enjoy the Big Apple. Enjoying the cultural sights and excitement of America's biggest city doesn't have to be expensive. Getaroom.com has discounts of 30% available for the four star Sanctuary Hotel with free breakfast, wifi and access to the Equinox gym and 15% off at the four star Wyndham New Yorker hotel next to Madison Square Gardens and Macys.
- Don't delay. For booking hotel rooms, waiting until the last minute is never wise. Book at least 14 days in advance for the best rates on Getaroom.com.
- Visit the Queen. London is a top destination for Labor Day weekend. Getaroom is offering several of the Radisson Blu Edwardian four star hotels from $133 a night in USD!
- Pick a top place. Labor Day is traditionally a popular time to visit Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Orlando, London, San Diego, Washington DC, Anaheim, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami.
- Jazz it up in Near Orleans. Get a glimpse of the nation's past in New Orleans, a city that offers great values on dining and hotels as well as many historical attractions. Tour grand homes during the day and enjoy the sounds of Bourbon Street at night. Getaroom has the Maison St Charles Quality Hotel on the St. Charles Avenue streetcar line from $119 a night!
- Hit the Miami scene. South Beach is a hot time over Labor Day as beachgoers come together to say goodbye to summer. Getaroom.com offers many discounted boutique hotel rooms including 30% off at the Catalina hotel in South Beach. Enjoy the nightlife, beaches, and great Cuban-food at one of the country's most exciting destinations.
- Flash! And then they're gone. Getaroom offers limited-time flash sales in order to reduce its excess inventory of rooms. Check the site often to grab one of the very popular deals.
- Embrace the Vegas heat. The hottest time of the year is a cool time for good rates for Vegas hotels. Enjoy Palace Station from $52 a night and relax in the pool to beat the heat. Visit Getaroom.com for the very latest Sin City deals.
- Ask and ye shall receive. Getaroom offers the industry's leading call center at (800) 468-3578. The agents bring expertise and can also offer "unpublished rates" that can't be found anywhere else. Call for rates that typically are 10 to 20% lower than any available online rate.
- Say hi to the Mouse. Orlando is on sale over Labor Day as many families are too busy with school preparations and don't have time for a last-minute trip. Getaroom is offering first class downtown Disney hotels from $79 a night the Disney Dolphin from $149 a night.
For the very latest flash sales and unpublished rates and great customer service, visit www.getaroom.com.
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with hotel rates typically 10 to 20 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.