DENVER, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360® (www.oilandgas360.com/Media.htm), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
A total of six interviews covering a variety of topics were arranged and conducted in London, at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 (www.enercomlogc.com) on June 13-14, 2012. Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- Mississippian play in Kansas and Oklahoma;
- Recent Tuscaloosa Marine Shale activity;
- Recent Eagle Ford well performance and costs update;
- Oil drilling initiatives on the Gulf of Mexico shelf;
- Exploration upside in Angola and Gabon;
- The political landscape in Argentina, and Vaca Muerta Shale potential;
- Oil and natural gas shale potential in Turkey.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at www.oilandgas360.com/Media.htm.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Murray McCartney, Chief Executive Officer – Crown Point Ventures Ltd. (TSX.V: CWV)
- John Schiller, Chief Executive Officer – Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI)
- Robert Herlin, Chief Executive Officer – Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM)
- Robert Turnham, President – Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP)
- Malone Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer – TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSE MKT: TAT)
- Robert Gerry, Chief Executive Officer – VAALCO Energy (NYSE: EGY)
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12-16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19-21, 2013 www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England – June 11-13, 2013 www.enercomlogc.com
About Oil & Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360® (www.oilandgas360.com) is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.