NEW YORK, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Energtek Inc. (OTCBB: EGTK), a leader in hi-tech natural gas solutions and Adsorbed Natural Gas (ANG) technology, expounded on its expansion plans, with emphasis on Europe and the United States.
While interviewing on "TheStockRadio" on May 20th, CEO Lev Zaidenberg discussed five main issues:
- Energtek's background and mission
- What is ANG (adsorbed natural gas) and its main advantages
- What are Energtek's other proprietary technologies and why they are unique
- News from the Balkans, size of revenues and profits in 2013
- Other goals for the future
Mr. Zaidenberg spoke in general terms about Energtek's business plan for 2013-2014 which will include:
- further expansion of operations by its subsidiary in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Energtek Herz d.o.o. Mostar
- the beginning of operations in the project of pipeline transport in Israel in which Energtek participates
- the possibilities of beginning commercial operations in the U.S.
Energtek develops and applies innovative low-pressure mobile transportation solutions for industrial consumers and fleets of small vehicles. The company is also involved on oil and gas exploration in Israel. Energtek operates subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. To learn more about Energtek, visit http://www.energtek.com
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events or future performance of Energtek and its technologies. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions. In evaluating such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and other matters set in Energtek's filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Energtek Inc.